Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by palmpre06062009 View Post
    Just for additional clarification:

I bought a previously used Sprint Palm Pre on Ebay as a backup. I haven't setup this backup phone since my original Palm Pre is still working like a charm. Are you saying that if I need to use this backup phone in the future, I can skip the profile setup part and the rest of the setup process would still work fine? Not sure what the webos version is on the phone. Not sure if 1.4.5 is still available somewhere (webos internals?)

Thx
    Bypass Activation [webOS 1.x] | webOS Nation
    Not an expert on this but it's possible (maybe with phone unlocking too). It might be worth setting up anyway in the next week or so - remember your profile will soon be irrelevant, so you could make a second one with the same SIM maybe?

The doctor files for devices (incl. 1.4.5) are available from HP (presumably until the 15th). There is a problem with the links rerouting to mynewpalm.com (alcatel). For some territories, editing your computer's HOSTS file enables the download
    23.4.17.24 cdn.downloads.palm.com
    195.22.200.42 downloads.help.palm.com
    140.211.169.161 ipkg.preware.org
    15.217.96.16 help.palm.com

Then use one of these doctor links
    WebOS Doctor Versions - WebOS Internals
    Failing that, look in the internet archve. Many of the new fixes work only on 2.x/3.x A Pre+ can be upgraded. Not sure about the original Pres.

Handy checklists for getting your device up and running:
    Guide: Coming (Back) to webOS in 2014, Part 1 | pivotCE
    Guide: Coming (Back) to webOS in 2014, Part 2 | pivotCE

Don't forget to back up your apps:
    Guide: Saving Apps From The App Catalog Part 1: nodeleteipk patch | pivotCE
    Guide: Saving Apps From The App Catalog Part 2: HP Takeout | pivotCE
    Script to save all your app IPKs in one step

The links in my signature may be of use if you are not up to date.
    Last edited by Preemptive; 03/01/2015 at 09:16 PM.
    My Yahoo email stopped working between Thursday morning and Friday morning. I've had a few sporadic emails arrive since then, but nothing substantial. Based on what I read here and here, I suspect that Yahoo has updated their security certificate from a SHA1 certificate to a SHA256 certificate. I verified that imap.mail.yahoo.com is now using a SHA256 certificate.

I believe the problem is that the TouchPad can't perform the SHA256 decryption algorithm to verify the security certificate is valid. If this is true, the problem is permanent, and there is probably nothing Yahoo can do to resolve it, since they can't keep using the old SHA1 certificates.

So the solution is to download the security certificate manually onto the Touchpad and load it manually into the Certificate Manager (Device Info|Certificate Manager).

I downloaded a copy of OpenSSL for windows (used the Google Code version, but you could probably use any).
    Then followed the instructions here to get the certificate for imap.mail.yahoo.com:993 saved as a file on my PC named *.pem.
    Hooked up my Touchpad to the PC with the USB cable, copied the file over into the Downloads directory.
    Opened up CertificateManager, clicked the button at the bottom to add a certificate. It found the new one, I loaded it, trusted it.

I ended up having to turn off my antivirus software briefly to download the certificate. I noticed the problem when I ran the
    Code:
    openssl x509 -inform PEM -in certfile -text -out certdata
    command and looked at the data, I saw my anti-virus company in the certdata file. Turned off the anti-virus checking, tried again, got a clean download.

Boom, Yahoo Mail works again.

I also previously downloaded the root certificates from Digicert, I don't know if that was necessary or not.
    https://www.digicert.com/digicert-root-certificates.htm
    I downloaded the following certificates directly on the TouchPad from the web site. Click on them after they download and they'll automatically be added to your certificate manager.
    DigiCert Global Root CA
    DigiCert SHA2 Secure Server CA
    Again, not sure whether these were needed or not, since nothing worked until I got the Yahoo certificate. Maybe someone out there (like Yahoo, perhaps) could get the Yahoo IMAP certificate and load it somewhere for people to download easily like this, instead of jumping through all the hoops above.

Mark
    kwarner and Preemptive like this.
    Just realized I could save you all some hassle and post the certificate. Copy the stuff below from the BEGIN CERTIFICATE line to the END CERTIFICATE line into a text file. Save it as imap.mail.yahoo.com.pem. Copy this file to your root drive or downloads drive on your Touchpad. Load it into Certificate Manager. Probably safest if you validate it first, but I'm not sure how to do that without downloading the OpenSSL tools.

-----BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----
    MIIFGjCCBAKgAwIBAgIQG4N8LT+3FVtMT3dEcVbCszANBgkqhkiG9w0BAQsFADB+
    MQswCQYDVQQGEwJVUzEdMBsGA1UEChMUU3ltYW50ZWMgQ29ycG9yYXRpb24xHzAd
    BgNVBAsTFlN5bWFudGVjIFRydXN0IE5ldHdvcmsxLzAtBgNVBAMTJlN5bWFudGVj
    IENsYXNzIDMgU2VjdXJlIFNlcnZlciBDQSAtIEc0MB4XDTE1MDIyNDAwMDAwMFoX
    DTE2MDIyNDIzNTk1OVowgYwxCzAJBgNVBAYTAlVTMRMwEQYDVQQIDApDYWxpZm9y
    bmlhMRIwEAYDVQQHDAlTdW5ueXZhbGUxEzARBgNVBAoMCllhaG9vIEluYy4xHzAd
    BgNVBAsMFkluZm9ybWF0aW9uIFRlY2hub2xvZ3kxHjAcBgNVBAMMFSouaW1hcC5t
    YWlsLnlhaG9vLmNvbTCCASIwDQYJKoZIhvcNAQEBBQADggEPADCCAQoCggEBAPJJ
    5/6BWVZ3OkiUiTUdzGeaEtkGP3XJi8k/iyuuPsjCfSsYGaAx/O3MjjpcNnLkb7pl
    VhMrM/z/8yE3SE3J1VGSGl5S98EwowXThvydrPvCmAcX7QQ1wDu1oy+nPpDQTM63
    SoXlxWCNhShBOIJ0V4az/a+o8WjL4n61gJzT7iJ4CLeD+E3mxxjeg341AKBuZs2v
    sP4unyHU65sjfE73sT+4PCAtZXWyl/Fsp4blxBhRrXAyuEgCLewwSm+HPHP3wQY8
    mckWylggYH5YAXVLbAaI73n3gY1Oq9z+qOepZ+qG9/cilWE5lVYQkS1d3kK/h1eW
    DFHkUTkZjEezW+pgVw8CAwEAAaOCAYMwggF/MDUGA1UdEQQuMCyCFSouaW1hcC5t
    YWlsLnlhaG9vLmNvbYITaW1hcC5tYWlsLnlhaG9vLmNvbTAJBgNVHRMEAjAAMA4G
    A1UdDwEB/wQEAwIFoDAdBgNVHSUEFjAUBggrBgEFBQcDAQYIKwYBBQUHAwIwZQYD
    VR0gBF4wXDBaBgpghkgBhvhFAQc2MEwwIwYIKwYBBQUHAgEWF2h0dHBzOi8vZC5z
    eW1jYi5jb20vY3BzMCUGCCsGAQUFBwICMBkaF2h0dHBzOi8vZC5zeW1jYi5jb20v
    cnBhMB8GA1UdIwQYMBaAFF9gz2GQVd+EQxSKYCqy9Xr0QxjvMCsGA1UdHwQkMCIw
    IKAeoByGGmh0dHA6Ly9zcy5zeW1jYi5jb20vc3MuY3JsMFcGCCsGAQUFBwEBBEsw
    STAfBggrBgEFBQcwAYYTaHR0cDovL3NzLnN5bWNkLmNvbTAmBggrBgEFBQcwAoYa
    aHR0cDovL3NzLnN5bWNiLmNvbS9zcy5jcnQwDQYJKoZIhvcNAQELBQADggEBACIt
    H7rj5AATuG4vXJnnphD6M0t8gAh3AaFKsXwDzLiIZAPSRFlSXjCDWjsMZfDPOq5h
    bGGj/vx4imM9zrHWBaUtc3KB/U2g10SvF3TiXsYgXmSBMBUUzkc5KzhU7RGRuIc3
    m183qUUtBUnLKXJsiD7rfedBWwSOAWmAuuGvnqNWSDHZj20tiK+y7u9Wgiuh6f/o
    UYVQoe1LTS0u1SO1/G9HiCftqJsv57v3MTD0RWATt8H2i0e5i9cqC6v9H0X+fDd2
    kgAPxO0kapi2UMkUCBvIgG+i5JaL+HKaTKDpaMWh1JtAt7Pr9sZwMJ5m1kNxGu7H
    B0ZpEy0CXxWjONgKm+U=
    -----END CERTIFICATE-----
    Quote Originally Posted by arjozef View Post
    I delete IMAP account and then creating POP mail. Working
    I received a few messages today , but trying to refresh the accounts were givent the error message again...

But saw your message and tried it, and it appears to be working for me too.

Incoming Mail (POP) Server

Requires SSL (Secure Socket Layer)

Server - pop.mail.yahoo.com
    Port - 995
    Requires SSL - Yes

Outgoing Mail (SMTP) Server

Requires TLS (Transport Layer Security)

Server - smtp.mail.yahoo.com
    Port - 465 or 587
    Requires SSL - Yes
    Requires authentication - Yes
    Palm M105 > M130 > Zire 71 > Zire 72 >TX > Lifedrive > Pre > Pre2 >Touchpad > Pre3(8GB) > Pre3 (16GB)
    I see a pattern...
    Quote Originally Posted by imfallen_angel View Post

Port - 995
    Requires SSL - Yes

Port - 465 or 587
    Requires SSL - Yes
    I'm guessing that pop.mail.yahoo.com still works because it is still using a SHA1 certificate. As soon as they update that certificate (which they probably will, given the pressure Google is exerting on everyone to update), it will stop working too.

You can check the certificate tree here: https://www.digicert.com/help/

Just put in
    pop.mail.yahoo.com:995
    Quote Originally Posted by imfallen_angel View Post
    I received a few messages today , but trying to refresh the accounts were givent the error message again...

But saw your message and tried it, and it appears to be working for me too.

Port - 995
    Requires SSL - Yes

Port - 465 or 587
    Requires SSL - Yes
    Heh, IMAP just work too. I get 3 new certifikates and added them doing as post 10 in tread "How to manually retrieve SSL certificates for import and usage in Email setup".
  7.    #27  
    Got my Yahoo email working again on both a Pre3 and a Touchpad. Followed the procedure here even if it didn't work for the original poster: How to manually retrieve SSL certificates

I did all kinds of experimenting with certificate loading order and trying to load as few certificates as I could. Found out the trusting a certificate doesn't really mean "trust this certificate". It means trust in a limited sense. Certificates that you trust aren't used to verify the authenticity of other certificates. There is mention in the other threads about how this works but I didn't dig all the way into them.
    Quote Originally Posted by kwarner View Post
    Got my Yahoo email working again on both a Pre3 and a Touchpad. Followed the procedure here even if it didn't work for the original poster: How to manually retrieve SSL certificates

I did all kinds of experimenting with certificate loading order and trying to load as few certificates as I could. Found out the trusting a certificate doesn't really mean "trust this certificate". It means trust in a limited sense. Certificates that you trust aren't used to verify the authenticity of other certificates. There is mention in the other threads about how this works but I didn't dig all the way into them.
    Did anyone with Palm Pre 1.4.5 got the yahoo mail working? I got my Touchpad working following the steps listed here

How to manually retrieve SSL certificates for import and usage in Email setup

However, I can't get my Palm Pre to receive. It can send because smtp server is still using SHA1 encryption as oppose SHA256 which is now used by imap server.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Sent via HP TouchPad using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by markar View Post
    My Yahoo email stopped working between Thursday morning and Friday morning. I've had a few sporadic emails arrive since then, but nothing substantial. Based on what I read here and here, I suspect that Yahoo has updated their security certificate from a SHA1 certificate to a SHA256 certificate. I verified that imap.mail.yahoo.com is now using a SHA256 certificate.

I believe the problem is that the TouchPad can't perform the SHA256 decryption algorithm to verify the security certificate is valid. If this is true, the problem is permanent, and there is probably nothing Yahoo can do to resolve it, since they can't keep using the old SHA1 certificates.

So the solution is to download the security certificate manually onto the Touchpad and load it manually into the Certificate Manager (Device Info|Certificate Manager).

I downloaded a copy of OpenSSL for windows (used the Google Code version, but you could probably use any).
    Then followed the instructions here to get the certificate for imap.mail.yahoo.com:993 saved as a file on my PC named *.pem.
    Hooked up my Touchpad to the PC with the USB cable, copied the file over into the Downloads directory.
    Opened up CertificateManager, clicked the button at the bottom to add a certificate. It found the new one, I loaded it, trusted it.

I ended up having to turn off my antivirus software briefly to download the certificate. I noticed the problem when I ran the
    Code:
    openssl x509 -inform PEM -in certfile -text -out certdata
    command and looked at the data, I saw my anti-virus company in the certdata file. Turned off the anti-virus checking, tried again, got a clean download.

Boom, Yahoo Mail works again.

I also previously downloaded the root certificates from Digicert, I don't know if that was necessary or not.
    https://www.digicert.com/digicert-root-certificates.htm
    I downloaded the following certificates directly on the TouchPad from the web site. Click on them after they download and they'll automatically be added to your certificate manager.
    DigiCert Global Root CA
    DigiCert SHA2 Secure Server CA
    Again, not sure whether these were needed or not, since nothing worked until I got the Yahoo certificate. Maybe someone out there (like Yahoo, perhaps) could get the Yahoo IMAP certificate and load it somewhere for people to download easily like this, instead of jumping through all the hoops above.

Mark
    Hi Mark and Guys,

my Pre2 strangly needed a reboot in addition but Yahoo Mail works again!

Thanks a million!
    Preemptive likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by markar View Post
    I'm guessing that pop.mail.yahoo.com still works because it is still using a SHA1 certificate. As soon as they update that certificate (which they probably will, given the pressure Google is exerting on everyone to update), it will stop working too.

You can check the certificate tree here: https://www.digicert.com/help/

Just put in
    pop.mail.yahoo.com:995

Well.. within these two threads, it's all gibberish to me. I tried a few things, create an imap.mail.yahoo.com.pem file that doesn't want to get accepted by the certificate manager... (as per your post, #23 in this thread)

I don't use either Macs or Linux (On Windows only), so trying to follow these things are just beyond me and probably many others.

Can anyone write down an actual clear step by step instruction guide?
    Palm M105 > M130 > Zire 71 > Zire 72 >TX > Lifedrive > Pre > Pre2 >Touchpad > Pre3(8GB) > Pre3 (16GB)
    I see a pattern...
    https://www.digicert.com/help/ : Input: palm.imap.mail.yahoo.com:993
    DNS resolves 'palm.imap.mail.yahoo.com' to 98.138.227.41
    SSL certificate
    Input: imap.mail.yahoo.com:993
    DNS resolves 'imap.mail.yahoo.com' to 67.195.13.49
    SSL certificate
    When you look at the cert details, it is *.imap.mail.yahoo.com, so should apply to all subdomains of IMAP, so is probably the same cert., meaning we can use the Palm version (if there is any actual difference from standard IMAP).
    I'm afraid I'm not following this either. I downloaded OpenSSL from the link, but at the SSL or windows command prompt, 'openssl' is not recognised as a valid command. Assuming it IS the command prompt, I still get an error with s_client...

UPDATE: OK, it seems there was some connection issue and I have successfully seen the certs and just need to make a copy...

I could try to copy the cert code above and save it as a .pem, but (without inpugning anyone's integrity) copying random code from the internet to use as a secure certificate is unwise. Anyway, having a known techique to acquire and install certificates will have ongoing use if the move to SHA256 continues and Legacy webOS is unable to automatically update the certs. (the current cert appears to expire with a year)

So, if anyone can clarify the steps, that would be great. We can publish the fix on pivotCE. Anyone is welcome to write it up or I can do it if there are basic instructions.
    Last edited by Preemptive; 03/02/2015 at 09:03 PM.
    OK, I think I've done it, but it was a bit weird... test and report please. (this is on windows)

1. I downloaded from the link markar posted above: openssl-for-windows - openssl for windows - Google Project Hosting
    2. After unzipping, You'll find openssl.exe in the bin folder. Run it for a command line interface. You will see the prompt, OpenSSL>
    3. I typed this: s_client -showcerts -connect imap.mail.yahoo.com:993 (enter). No doubt there are more complex commands to save this to a logfile, but I was keeping it simple.
    4. After a few seconds, I got a load of data including the blocks of certificate data - 3 of them.
    5. Right clicking on the OpenSSL window icon (top left) brings an edit menu, so I selected all and copied it.
    6. I pasted into a text editor then selected each block in turn from (and including) the header and footer lines.
    -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----
    (data here)
    -----END CERTIFICATE-----
    Each was copied, pasted to a new file & saved separately as, "yahoo1.pem", "yahoo2.pem", "yahoo3.pem" as I had no idea if a particular file name was needed. The webOS cert manager lists by server.
    7. I transferred the 3 files via USB to the downloads folder on the USB partition.

(On the phone.)
    8. Certificate Manager is in the app menu of the 'Device info' app. Contrary to the Cert. manager help files, I couldn't install the certs by pressing the button at bottom left. I just got a card that said, "Your document list is empty."
    9. I used Internalz Pro to open each certificate in turn. On opening, Certificate Manager was opened and I was asked if I wanted to trust the certificate. I tapped "Trust".
    10. I tried opening the inbox without restart, but no go, so I restarted the phone.
    11. The Yahoo account still didn't work, but now it didn't like my login credentials. From the app menu, "Preferences & Accounts", I selected Yahoo, tapped the "Change log-in settings" button and re-entered my password in the yahoo account.
    12. Still no go. As I had downloaded certificates for IMAP (not palm.imap), I tapped through the steps above and then, "Manual set-up". I removed "palm." from the Incoming Mail server entry, leaving, "imap.mail.yahoo.com". Almost simultaneously, I got a mail alert pop up and the email from the last few days started arriving!
    13. However, this was a bit too quick - I hadn't swiped back! So I put the "palm." bit back - I'm not sure it makes any difference.
    14. So hopefully that works and will stick. I'll send a few test mails and see. Please do the same and report back. Please add anything useful like making the OpenSSL command write the output to a file automatically.

I'll test this on the TP also. I have no webOS 1.x device to test on.

The link here from markar includes a Linux path, so I guess that's instructions for that system: How to save a remote server SSL certificate locally as a file - Super User

I'll make this into a short article on pivotCE.com if this generally works for people and hopefully the technique will be useful in future due to this:
    https://community.qualys.com/blogs/s...u-need-to-know

The SMTP part may be next!

Big thanks to markar for the instructions!
    Last edited by Preemptive; 03/03/2015 at 12:36 AM.
    normsland likes this.
  14.    #34  
    I might want to add that the above procedures work to restore a secure IMAP connection to AOL mail too. AOL allows one to connect with an unsecured connection so I was still able to get mail but I had be careful anywhere I was using public WiFi.
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Hmm.. This seems very strange to me. Are we missing another root CA certificate somewhere? I will try and have a look tonight but this seems strange.
    The phone is still receiving mail.

I installed my certificates on the TP. This time, the Cert. manager found the 3 files in the download folder (no need for Internalz Pro) and I trusted them. Shutdown and restarted. Yahoo mail now works there also!

Would appreciate your posting the certificates that work for HP Touchpad. Much thanks.
  18.    #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by normsland View Post
    Hmm.. This seems very strange to me. Are we missing another root CA certificate somewhere? I will try and have a look tonight but this seems strange.
    Markar has the best theory. The certificate encoding algorithm changed from SHA1 to SHA256 and WebOS doesn't know how to do SHA256. That would be consistent with what I saw.

I tried just loading the root certificate in the Yahoo chain and that should have allowed the phone to authenticate the rest of the certificates all the way up to the imap.mail.yahoo.com certificate. Didn't work. Tried adding the intermediate certificate. Didn't work. Had to load the final Yahoo imap certificate before Yahoo mail would work again.

The implication of this is that we will always have to load final certificates directly. SHA256 root or intermediate certificates would be useless for authenticating the final certificates. That means that we'll have to do this again in a year when the Yahoo certificate expires.
    Quote Originally Posted by Preemptive View Post
    OK, I think I've done it, but it was a bit weird... test and report please. (this is on windows)

1. I downloaded from the link markar posted above: openssl-for-windows - openssl for windows - Google Project Hosting
    2. After unzipping, You'll find openssl.exe in the bin folder. Run it for a command line interface. You will see the prompt, OpenSSL>
    3. I typed this: s_client -showcerts -connect imap.mail.yahoo.com:993 (enter). No doubt there are more complex commands to save this to a logfile, but I was keeping it simple.
    4. After a few seconds, I got a load of data including the blocks of certificate data - 3 of them.
    5. Right clicking on the OpenSSL window icon (top left) brings an edit menu, so I selected all and copied it.
    6. I pasted into a text editor then selected each block in turn from (and including) the header and footer lines.

Each was copied, pasted to a new file & saved separately as, "yahoo1.pem", "yahoo2.pem", "yahoo3.pem" as I had no idea if a particular file name was needed. The webOS cert manager lists by server.
    7. I transferred the 3 files via USB to the downloads folder on the USB partition.

(On the phone.)
    8. Certificate Manager is in the app menu of the 'Device info' app. Contrary to the Cert. manager help files, I couldn't install the certs by pressing the button at bottom left. I just got a card that said, "Your document list is empty."
    9. I used Internalz Pro to open each certificate in turn. On opening, Certificate Manager was opened and I was asked if I wanted to trust the certificate. I tapped "Trust".
    10. I tried opening the inbox without restart, but no go, so I restarted the phone.
    11. The Yahoo account still didn't work, but now it didn't like my login credentials. From the app menu, "Preferences & Accounts", I selected Yahoo, tapped the "Change log-in settings" button and re-entered my password in the yahoo account.
    12. Still no go. As I had downloaded certificates for IMAP (not palm.imap), I tapped through the steps above and then, "Manual set-up". I removed "palm." from the Incoming Mail server entry, leaving, "imap.mail.yahoo.com". Almost simultaneously, I got a mail alert pop up and the email from the last few days started arriving!
    13. However, this was a bit too quick - I hadn't swiped back! So I put the "palm." bit back - I'm not sure it makes any difference.
    14. So hopefully that works and will stick. I'll send a few test mails and see. Please do the same and report back. Please add anything useful like making the OpenSSL command write the output to a file automatically.

I'll test this on the TP also. I have no webOS 1.x device to test on.

The link here from markar includes a Linux path, so I guess that's instructions for that system: How to save a remote server SSL certificate locally as a file - Super User

I'll make this into a short article on pivotCE.com if this generally works for people and hopefully the technique will be useful in future due to this:
    https://community.qualys.com/blogs/s...u-need-to-know

The SMTP part may be next!

Big thanks to markar for the instructions!
    Have your or anyone else tested this procedure with Palm Pre version 1.4.5? I used the procedure listed (similar to yours) here How to manually retrieve SSL certificates for import and usage in Email setup This procedure worked for my touchpad, but not Palm Pre. Except for one poster on this thread (IronMan...), I don't have any feedback regarding yahoo email working / not working after following these steps on Palm Pre.

As you can see there, I have tried so many things with my Palm Pre, but it doesn't work. I can send email (since smtp is still using SHA1 as oppose to SHA256 encryption), but can't receive. I tried w/o palm in palm.imap.....yahoo.com:993 as well. No luck

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I reached out to some of the HB developers via PM, but haven't heard back from anyone yet.

Thank you.
    copuf likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by kwarner View Post
    Markar has the best theory. The certificate encoding algorithm changed from SHA1 to SHA256 and WebOS doesn't know how to do SHA256. That would be consistent with what I saw.

I tried just loading the root certificate in the Yahoo chain and that should have allowed the phone to authenticate the rest of the certificates all the way up to the imap.mail.yahoo.com certificate. Didn't work. Tried adding the intermediate certificate. Didn't work. Had to load the final Yahoo imap certificate before Yahoo mail would work again.

The implication of this is that we will always have to load final certificates directly. SHA256 root or intermediate certificates would be useless for authenticating the final certificates. That means that we'll have to do this again in a year when the Yahoo certificate expires.
    Which root certificate are you referring? Is it the last one of the three in the list of certificates retrieved from imap.mail.yahoo.com:993 or some other root certificate?

Has anyone followed all the steps listed here (besides cutting and pasting Begin....End Certificate into a file and then trusting it) How To Verify SSL Certificate From A Shell Prompt ?

Do we need to put the certificates under /var/ssl/certs or /etc/ssl/certs in Palm Pre?

Thx
    Last edited by palmpre06062009; 03/03/2015 at 12:21 PM.
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast