Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Preemptive
  • 1 Post By Remy X
  • 1 Post By Sumy
    Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    Hey all,
    I was trying to get my devices all good before shutoff and I have a pixi that I don't have a sim for. So according to the research I did, I need to run the bypass activation tool. However all the official links I'm seeing to that are failing. Anyone able to send me a copy or give me a working link? Thanks!!!!
    Check out Paper Basketball Plus! A toss it / paper toss style game with achievements, timed mode, moving targets and more! Buy 1 app, use it on pixi / veer / pre / touchpad all in full resolution! It's neat. I swear. For reals.

http://bit.ly/moZYOq
    Quote Originally Posted by tacroy View Post
    Hey all,
    I was trying to get my devices all good before shutoff and I have a pixi that I don't have a sim for. So according to the research I did, I need to run the bypass activation tool. However all the official links I'm seeing to that are failing. Anyone able to send me a copy or give me a working link? Thanks!!!!
    Try typing #*DEVMODE# on the dialpad, so #*3386633#
    (GSM That is, somebody jump in here for the code on a CDMA device?)
    Quote Originally Posted by horzel View Post
    Try typing #*DEVMODE# on the dialpad, so #*3386633#
    (GSM That is, somebody jump in here for the code on a CDMA device?)
    He's looking for devicetool.jar because dialpad activation bypass doesn't work on 1.x devices. He should be able to copy the current link and then go on Archive.org for an archived copy of the tool
    Quote Originally Posted by Remy X View Post
    He's looking for devicetool.jar because dialpad activation bypass doesn't work on 1.x devices. He should be able to copy the current link and then go on Archive.org for an archived copy of the tool
    cdn.downloads.palm.com/sdkdownloads/ActivationBypass/2010-04-16/devicetool.jar

& PM
    I expect you now have the solution with that link above. If you are redirected to mynewpalm.com, then add these lines to your HOSTS file. They are corrected addresses found by Remy X.
    23.4.17.24 cdn.downloads.palm.com
    195.22.200.42 downloads.help.palm.com
    140.211.169.161 ipkg.preware.org
    15.217.96.16 help.palm.com
    Remy X likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Preemptive View Post
    I expect you now have the solution with that link above. If you are redirected to mynewpalm.com, then add these lines to your HOSTS file. They are corrected addresses found by Remy X.
    23.4.17.24 cdn.downloads.palm.com
    195.22.200.42 downloads.help.palm.com
    140.211.169.161 ipkg.preware.org
    15.217.96.16 help.palm.com
    Great solution if he's in Europe... otherwise only help.palm.com will work with the hosts fix
    Quote Originally Posted by Remy X View Post
    Great solution if he's in Europe... otherwise only help.palm.com will work with the hosts fix
    Can you try if this one works cdn.downloads.palm.si/sdkdownloads/ActivationBypass/2010-04-16/devicetool.jar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumy View Post
    Works!
    Sumy likes this.
    I wish I could put it in Dev mode. That's part of my problem. Only have the keyboard on the one with the cracked screen. I can get to the page that has the switch on it to get to dev mode but I don't know how to switch it with the keyboard.

On the new one that I had for back up I can't log on to it. I can get to the dial screen and can put ## in but if I hit the d button it enters a numeral no matter how much I hit the function button.

There's where I'm at. I think I can get somewhere if someone can help me crack that.

Thanks
    hello Ive download the activation bypass tool linked and now I dont know how to activate my HP Touchpad...please can anyone guide me step by step? thanks
    I need to run the bypass activation tool. However all the official links I'm seeing to that are failing.
    http://bit.ly/moZYOq no working link? Thanks you
    Quote Originally Posted by AJCM2015 View Post
    I need to run the bypass activation tool. However all the official links I'm seeing to that are failing.
    http://bit.ly/moZYOq no working link? Thanks you
    For which device ?

Official version is here cdn.downloads.palm.si/sdkdownloads/ActivationBypass/2010-04-16/devicetool.jar

modified ones (with devices not found in official version) you can DL from my DropBox
    for Topaz https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...paz.uImage.jar

for opal + others ....
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...paz.uImage.jar
    Preemptive likes this.
    I tried to open the tool, but it only flashes for once after I clicked it. Then nothing happened. Is it because I am using windows 10?