1.    #1  
    With only a few more days before the HP App catalog goes away, I have chanced upon a few apps that seem promising. Admittedly, I am somewhat in the dark about the full WebOS app landscape...

1) TuneIn - I had Pandora for many years, but this allows access to far more content.
    2) EverNote - Never really used EverNote on any other platform, but might give it a try on my pre2. I already have ClassicNote and CryptoNotes, but this might replace Tasks.
    3) Music Player Client - this is a client for Music Player Daemon (MPD music server). Have been using something similar on an Android tablet, but always wanted one for WebOS phone. I haven't tested it out yet, so not sure how well it works.

Anyone else find new (to them) stuff?
    Last edited by jclin4; 01/05/2015 at 01:01 PM.
    Wish I could, but finances dictated I get rid of my entire webOS collection to help pay rent

However, I can tell you of a few of my stand-out favorite webOS apps, in case they'd be new to you as well.

GeoStrings - Notes/reminders using GPS data. Freaking brilliant beyond compare.
    Radio Hibiki - Clean GUI, smooth Shoutcast/Icecast playback and search/browse.
    QuickPost - If you cross-post stuff to FB/Twitter, this was made for you.

I'm sure there are tons more, but it has been a long while since I've been able to use a webOS device

Maybe somewhere in that short list you'll find something you enjoy. If not, feel free to yell at me and I'll get back to you after I get my full profile backup, and I'll find some more!