Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Grabber5.0
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Had to do a Doctor to restore my Verizon Pre 2 to 2.10 today. (webosdoctorp102installverizonwireless.jar)

Everything went Ok, except for the first time ever, when restoring login info for Gmail I was greeted with an end to email downloads within 30 mins and a error (yellow triangle) which when toggled informed me that "The Servers security certificate has expired." This happened for all 3 of my Gmail accounts.

Anyone know anything about this and how to solve it?

Yes, I installed the November Google security patch (68252d1403965188-patch-google-sync-https-fix-unknown-error-sign-gsync-1.2), deleted the email accounts and then set up the from scratch.

Thx
    Check the date on your phone - it is probably wrong. Did you turn network time back on after installing the catalog update?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Remy X likes this.
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    Check the date on your phone - it is probably wrong. Did you turn network time back on after installing the catalog update?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Yeah. Did forget to change date back.

I changed it,

But afterward when entering PW into Google account setup, sign-in comes back with "unknown error". I then entered an incorrect PW on purpose and it is recognized as "The account credentials you entered are incorrect..." Deleting account and re-establishing it results in the same.

I checked the Google account and POP/IMAP settings are set for IMAP. What am I missing?
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Solved:

1) Remove this patch then reinstall it: 68252d1403965188-patch-google-sync-https-fix-unknown-error-sign-gsync-1.2.patch

2) Delete Gmail accounts then re-establish them.

Done.