Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 19 ... LastLast
Like Tree224Likes
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    #146: my Touchpad and FrankenPre2. Using the Pre2 as a media device.

Hail to the webOSNation!

PS: sorry about not posting the rules with the message, didn't see the rules till too late. Next responder: do better than me.
    Last edited by bill2455; 01/13/2015 at 05:16 PM.
  2.    #162  
    Well...you could have just added them when you edited your post... ;-) But it's no biggie. Here they are again. They are mainly just to keep the thread on track and the user count roughly accurate.

THE RULES:
    1. If you have a phone or tablet running Legacy webOS or LuneOS and you intend to continue using the system after the HP shutdown in 2015, post here. We're counting users, not devices.
    2. I'd ask people to post once only, but inevitably, some one will chime in with a comment, so we should number ourselves. Find the previous numbered post, add yourself to the running total and leave the number out if you're posting again.
    3. Please quote these rules in your post so they remain visible to new posters and this thread works as a head count rather than dissolving into random comments.
    Tip: To reduce people posting the same numbers due to overlapping posts, quickly post your number only, then having secured your place in the webOS hall of fame, click edit to add your carefully considered remarks.
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts

Touchpad. Pre 3, Veer
    Preemptive likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Preemptive View Post

THE RULES:
    1. If you have a phone or tablet running Legacy webOS or LuneOS and you intend to continue using the system after the HP shutdown in 2015, post here. We're counting users, not devices.
    2. I'd ask people to post once only, but inevitably, some one will chime in with a comment, so we should number ourselves. Find the previous numbered post, add yourself to the running total and leave the number out if you're posting again.
    3. Please quote these rules in your post so they remain visible to new posters and this thread works as a head count rather than dissolving into random comments.
    Tip: To reduce people posting the same numbers due to overlapping posts, quickly post your number only, then having secured your place in the webOS hall of fame, click edit to add your carefully considered remarks.
    I just found an unopened touchpad in my storage unit so I'm now rocking 2 touchpads! I got it set up just in time before the shutdown I'm installing Breve on it right now!!
    Last edited by railbear007; 01/13/2015 at 09:42 PM.
    Preemptive likes this.

Daily Tablet Touchpad, Proud Owner of 3 veers as backups phones
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts

i have and use:

1 x HP TouchPad 32GB
    2 x HP Pre3... one used daily and the other one as a backup (it was my father's Pre3 until 1 week ago because he needed more battery life while using whatsapp....)
    1 x Palm Pre Plus Working.... but restarts randomly...
    6 x Touchstones for Palm
    1 x HP Touchstone
    2 x LG 55UB8500 4k 3D webOS Smart TV (changed from Sony because of webOS)

long live webOS [ ]]]

THE RULES:
    webOS [[[ ]
    Preemptive and cbosdell like this.

i have and use:

Pre2(used daily), HP Touchpad, Pre3

THE RULES:
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Two touchpads, two palm pre-2

THE RULES:

Hi Folks,

I have and use:
    1 x Pre 3 in daily use,
    1 x Pre 2 as AudioPlayer
    1 x 16 GB Touchpad,
    1 x 32 GB Touchpad,
    1 x 64 GB Touchpad

Greetings, Derric

THE RULES:
    Preemptive likes this.

Not sure if I really count though. I have a Pre3 that is still fully functional and will continue to use it as an occasional hotspot device or as a general spare. It is currently in daily use by a work colleague who is waiting to buy a new phone so I suppose it counts in that respect anyway.

My daily driver is now a Nexus 5 and I have to admit I have now become quite comfortable with the virtual keyboard though I do still miss a physical at times (my typing is definitely slower on the Nexus 5 after almost a year of use).

This use of Open WebOS on a watch is intriguing but not for me, however, if a new, fully supported, phone came out I would be tempted to jump back. I do now have a need for enterprise apps like Good though so the support would have to be wide. That was the main reason I stopped using the Pre3 daily.
    Last edited by andyhurley; 01/14/2015 at 04:56 AM.

1 x Pre Plus and 1 x Pre 3
    Preemptive likes this.
    #153 (?)

Still using Touchpad now or then. Pre3 and Pre+ retired ...
    Got a Touchstone for each of the three.

Not sure if I will keep them. I already got a Nexus 5 replacing my Pres and might switch to a Nexus tablet, even though I love WebOS.
    War doesn't prove who's right, only who's left...
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts

1x HP Palm Pre 3 8GB (daily use)
    1x Palm Pre 2 16 GB (backup device)
    1x Pam Pre 8 GB (my first one)
    1x HP Touchpad 32 GB (Dual Boot with WebOS and Android 4.4.4, triple boot with LuneOS coming soon)

Touchpad 32Gb

THE RULES:
    Preemptive likes this.
    #157 HP Pre3 and TouchPad
    Preemptive likes this.
    Pre 3 which I love

THE RULES:
    Preemptive likes this.
    #158 Pre3 GSM and Touchpad
    (retired Pre2 and various Palm devices)
    Preemptive likes this.

HP Touchpad [Used daily for TV schedule and weather, occasionally for Web surfing]
    Pre3

[These are my ONLY Tablet and Cell phone devices]
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Pre 3
    Veer
    Preemptive likes this.
    Veer which I love very much and a TP4G. Also an N4 running LuneOS and another TP dual booting LuneOS and webOS.

My wife using a Pre3 and loving it because of the keyboard and using a TP as full PC replacement. She will not post here, so I'll do it for her.

THE RULES:
    Preemptive likes this.
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 19 ... LastLast