Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast
Like Tree228Likes
  1. blk
    Quote Originally Posted by Preemptive View Post
    THE RULES:

1. If you have a phone or tablet running Legacy webOS or LuneOS and you intend to continue using the system after the HP shutdown in 2015, post here. We're counting users, not devices.
    2. I'd ask people to post once only, but inevitably, some one will chime in with a comment, so we should number ourselves. Find the previous numbered post, add yourself to the running total and leave the number out if you're posting again.
    3. Please quote these rules in your post so they remain visible to new posters and this thread works as a head count rather than dissolving into random comments.
    Tip: To reduce people posting the same numbers due to overlapping posts, quickly post your number only, then having secured your place in the webOS hall of fame, click edit to add your carefully considered remarks.
    #125 (me, FrankenPre and TouchPad) and #126 (my partner, FrankenPre)
    Preemptive likes this.
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    THE RULES:

1. If you have a phone or tablet running Legacy webOS or LuneOS and you intend to continue using the system after the HP shutdown in 2015, post here. We're counting users, not devices.
    2. I'd ask people to post once only, but inevitably, some one will chime in with a comment, so we should number ourselves. Find the previous numbered post, add yourself to the running total and leave the number out if you're posting again.
    3. Please quote these rules in your post so they remain visible to new posters and this thread works as a head count rather than dissolving into random comments.
    Tip: To reduce people posting the same numbers due to overlapping posts, quickly post your number only, then having secured your place in the webOS hall of fame, click edit to add your carefully considered remarks.
    Pre 2 daily, Pre 2 backup, Touchpad
    Last edited by ericlf; 01/07/2015 at 03:15 PM. Reason: correction
    THE RULES:

#128 (Pixi Plus and Touchpad)

Side note January 15 got me to try out Android on NEC Terrain (QWERTY keyboard) and it was terrible. I'm here for at least another year
    Preemptive likes this.

Happy owner of a Pre3, used as the one and only daily driver since the “release”. (Mostly thanked to all of you, the community).

Sadly, I am probably the last one in this cold part of the world, but I have not thought of leaving. Since webOS was never released here at all, there exist no local apps. Therefore, I just registered at the Enyo forum, so we'll see if that leads somewhere. Probably fits nicely to begin now, in the wake of the HP shutdown.

THE RULES:

Last edited by kimsan; 01/09/2015 at 01:19 PM.
    I guess I'm
    Pre 3 (temporarily retired) 3 TP (1 is 4G) - 2 in daily use.

THE RULES:

Last edited by kayphoonstar; 02/05/2015 at 03:24 PM.
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts

Pre (A new spare that I recently activated before HP servers shut down). See profile.
    Preemptive likes this.
    THE RULES:

131 is an OK number. Not great. It's no 1,294. But, it's OK.
    Preemptive likes this.
  8.    #148  
    Quote Originally Posted by LizzieBennet View Post
    131 is an OK number. Not great. It's no 1,294. But, it's OK.
    When 1,294 follows in your footsteps and finally shows up, you will no doubt be cited as an inspiration! ;-)
    Got my Pre 2 in like-new condition about a week after HP stopped app purchases...

Oh well, I still love it!

Preemptive likes this.
    Call me #132. I've got a Pre2 and 2 Touchpads.
    Preemptive likes this.
    #133, I have 2 Veer's and a Pre3.
    Preemptive likes this.
    Global Posts
    216 Global Posts
    THE RULES:

#134 with TouchPad & TPgo and perhaps Galaxy Nexus

THE RULES:

#135 Pre Plus (jukebox for kids), Pre 3 (daily driver), Touchpad
    Last edited by ffreigang; 01/11/2015 at 02:50 PM. Reason: added usage
    Preemptive likes this.
    THE RULES:

#136 pre 3's (daily drivers) and touchpad.. don't use the TP much tho. no real need for just a tablet in most cases.
    Last edited by homer14z; 01/11/2015 at 10:29 AM. Reason: corrected number
    THE RULES:

Pre, Pre3, Veer & Touchpad in Denmark :0)
    WebOS still makes sense.
    #138 me, #139 my dad, and #140 my mom.

All Hp Pre3s.
    I also have an un-activated Pre 3. Should I activate it before the 15th?
    Last edited by Kamal Singh4; 01/11/2015 at 11:55 AM. Reason: miscounted my number.
    Preemptive likes this.
    well a buddy has one of my spares..so that's #141
    #142 (me using Touchpad & sometimes my Pre 2) & #143 (my son using Pre Plus). My wife just recently left the webOS family a month ago (and had used the Pixie Plus)
    #143 - touchpad and Veer in Germnay
    Preemptive likes this.
    Global Posts
    344 Global Posts
    GF using Veer with 2.0.1, I think
    Will be updated sometime in the near future to a Panda Veer, with 2.2.4 incl.Skype, and hopefully access to the Facebook website again.

Myself, Palm vX, upgraded to 8 Megabyte, also TX and later Treo 680, as mentioned in another thread, way before that had an Omnigo, started my computer life with a Sinclair, Commodore on which I used Geoworks, later GEOS on a PC, MS Dos, Dr Dos, Novell Dos, WFW 3.11 and on, OS2 and BeOS, all other Windows versions, started with Linux long time ago, but not until I bought a laptop with Ubuntu preinstalled, I really used it.

webOS life: Palm Pre Plus, but only after they started selling them cheap in Germany, and it was published in the german C'T that one could upgade it to 2.x, which I naturally did as soon as it arrived. Later got two Veers, one for me, and one for my GF, managed to get my hands on a Pre 3 and a white 64G Touchpad. Then when it was offered heer by ka6sox, or what his handle was and Rod, I was a bidder for a Franken Pre 3, EU Modem, but 16GB Memory. Somewhere in 2013 a bought a packet containing the a forementioned Panda Veer, and a Pixi Plus.

Lost my normal Pre 3 due to theft in early 2014 in Serbia where I worked at that time, I wonder if the guy knew what he was stealing, it was pin locked, the SIM card was prepaid for Hungary, but not outside, battery was empty, send Exchange wipe command from company network, but both phones (my simple companys Android phone was stolen as well) never called in to Exchange or Android services anymore.

Since end of october I brought the Panda Veer, pixi plus and Franken Pre3 with me from the Netherlands.

Missing in this collection are a TP 4G, a normal Pre and a normal Pixi, but I do think I do not need those.

Last but not least, since today I am the proud owner of a Touchpad Go.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Last edited by horzel; 01/13/2015 at 04:39 PM.
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast