Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 17 ... LastLast
Like Tree224Likes
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Continuing from the previous reply.
    #107 I believe

HP 32 GB Touchpad used every single day since issuance. Typing on it now. Love this thing!

HP ATT Pre 3 as my daily driver. Just activated my sole backup as the previous one I've been running hard for 2 years just went QHUSB-DLOAD on me :-( Would like to be able to recover the photos from it. Read all of the threads on it and the recovery instructions are WAY out of my league. Wish I could find someone who understands them who could save them (the photos, not the device) for me :'(

Both are pure WebOS BTW, patched and tweaked to perfection :-)
    Guess I'm #108 then. Had the Sprint Pre since release later having switched to mostly the Veer on Straight Talk. Occasionally swap to a Pre 3.
    Last edited by n1900; 01/07/2015 at 04:28 AM.
    TJs11thPre likes this.
    Global Posts
    332 Global Posts
    That should make me #109.

Proud Pre3 and TP owner although with the absymal battery life of the Pre3 I have found myself swapping SIMs to my backup toy Android every now and then if I know it will be a long day!

Only when my devices (and the spares) are dead will I look at replacing. Hopefully Open webOS will be up by then though :-)
  5.    #125  
    Quote Originally Posted by squall77 View Post
    Continuing from the previous reply.
    What?

THE RULES:
    1. If you have a phone or tablet running Legacy webOS or LuneOS and you intend to continue using the system after the HP shutdown in 2015, post here. We're counting users, not devices.
    2. I'd ask people to post once only, but inevitably, some one will chime in with a comment, so we should number ourselves. Find the previous numbered post, add yourself to the running total and leave the number out if you're posting again.
    3. Please quote these rules in your post so they remain visible to new posters and this thread works as a head count rather than dissolving into random comments.
    Tip: To reduce people posting the same numbers due to overlapping posts, quickly post your number only, then having secured your place in the webOS hall of fame, click edit to add your carefully considered remarks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Preemptive View Post
    What?

THE RULES:
    1. If you have a phone or tablet running Legacy webOS or LuneOS and you intend to continue using the system after the HP shutdown in 2015, post here. We're counting users, not devices.
    2. I'd ask people to post once only, but inevitably, some one will chime in with a comment, so we should number ourselves. Find the previous numbered post, add yourself to the running total and leave the number out if you're posting again.
    3. Please quote these rules in your post so they remain visible to new posters and this thread works as a head count rather than dissolving into random comments.
    Tip: To reduce people posting the same numbers due to overlapping posts, quickly post your number only, then having secured your place in the webOS hall of fame, click edit to add your carefully considered remarks.
    #110, a nice number :-)

I had a Pre Plus for more than four years and just this summer 'upgraded' to Pre2, and liking WebOS more than ever.

I am especially impressed with the support of the community in light of the HP shutdown.
    Global Posts
    134 Global Posts
    T5, Clié NZ90, Treo 650, Centro, Pre, Pre+, Pre 2, Pre 2, Nexus7@LuneOS
    Guess im #112 proud owner of a pre 3 stuck in download mode with a new one on the way a black veer a sprint pre- a 16gb WiFi touchpad and a 32gb touchpad 4g
    Palm treo 700w wm5 (sprint), Palm treo 800w wm6.1(sprint), Palm treo pro wm 6.5.3 (sprint), Palm pre webOS 2.1(sprint), Palm pixi webOS 1.4.5 (sprint), Htc arrive wp nodo (sprint), Nokia lumia 900 wp 7.8 (ATT), Hp touchpad w/ LunaCE 4.9.10, Hp pre3 2.2.4 (ATT-unlocked)
    #113.

Left Verizon (and my Pre2) in October..........

Until I snagged a BNIB Veer yesterday

Now....if I can just get it by the 14th and work some magic!!!
    User #114

My handhelds are a Pre3 (smartphone) and a Kobo Glo (e-reader). I figured out that I didn't need a tablet.

THE RULES:

Preemptive likes this.
    User #115

Currently Pre2. Have another Pre device.
    Preemptive likes this.
    User #116.

Main phone is a Pre 2, but my first device was the TouchPad.
    Preemptive likes this.
    64g white touchpad still used every day.
    My Pre3 got wet and stopped working awhile ago sadly moved to windows HTC 8 phone.

What?

THE RULES:

TouchPad still going strong. have it on my desk at work with the power stand and keyboard. I do have it dual booted to Android for some things but still like the good-old Web OS.

My devices? US Robotics Palm Pilot, Handspring Treo 300, Treo 650, Treo 755p, Palm Pre, Palm Centro (for the kids) and the TouchPad (grabbed one in the "great HP fire sale")

Oh yeah and several pixi's i got off of that super bizarre almost nothing sale that i then flipped on ebay!

Quote Originally Posted by Xeron View Post
    #16 (pre 3 x2, tp, veer)

THE RULES:

1. If you have a phone or tablet running Legacy webOS or LuneOS and you intend to continue using the system after the HP shutdown in 2015, post here.
    Last edited by midmofan; 01/06/2015 at 12:49 PM.

Currently Pre3

THE RULES:

Microsoft Lumia 535, the Google Maps, Maps, wInNeR, Gas&Oil, HERE maps for webOS development
    Preemptive likes this.
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 72ka View Post
    THE RULES:

Verizon Pixi
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    THE RULES:

Palm Pre 2 (Developer version) checking in here. Palm gave me this wonderful device for free at the Dev Day 2010 (along with a beautiful beer glass that got stolen at some point unfortunately), and I plan to keep it as a WiFi-only PDA/music player for a long time to come.
    Hi,

that should make me #122

Pre³ as my daily driver, TP4G with ACL

Regards,
    UW

THE RULES:

Handspring Visor -> Palm Centro -> HP Pre 3 / HP TP 4G -> amazon fire phone 64GB
    THE RULES:

Two Pre 3s and a TouchPad which I use daily.
    TouchPad Virtual Keyboard Patches
    webOS Scrollbars

Like my work? Want to support it? Want to thank me?
    THE RULES:

#124:
    Veer as daily driver
    TP4G (webOS+LuneCE + LuneOS) / TP Go as tablet
    N4 as development/test device for LuneOS
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 17 ... LastLast