Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011 16 ... LastLast
Like Tree224Likes
    #88.

TP's ~ webOS & Android on all: Wifi+4G+Go.
    Phones ~ webOS on Pre3+Veer.

Looking 4ward to a Hoon with Lune when it is stable.
    Happy New Year everyone!

Last edited by Mutoidi; 01/03/2015 at 06:44 AM.

TP 32Gb 4G. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Pre3 16Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ TS2 BT Audio-Dock ~ HP iPaq. hx-2790b.
    TP 32Gb Wifi. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Veer (Wht.) 8Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ HP Omen-15-5206tx. 256Gb SSD. i7-O/C@3.39Ghz. Win10.
  2.    #102  
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonononoki View Post
    I'm using my Veer as a clock does that count?
    It's not what I had in mind, but if it meets rule 1...
    THE RULES:
    1. If you have a phone or tablet running Legacy webOS or LuneOS and you intend to continue using the system after the HP shutdown in 2015, post here. We're counting users, not devices.
    2. I'd ask people to post once only, but inevitably, some one will chime in with a comment, so we should number ourselves. Find the previous numbered post, add yourself to the running total and leave the number out if you're posting again.
    3. Please quote these rules in your post so they remain visible to new posters and this thread works as a head count rather than dissolving into random comments.
    Tip: To reduce people posting the same numbers due to overlapping posts, quickly post your number only, then having secured your place in the webOS hall of fame, click edit to add your carefully considered remarks.
    User #89, 90 and 91

THE RULES:
    1. If you have a phone or tablet running Legacy webOS or LuneOS and you intend to continue using the system after the HP shutdown in 2015, post here. We're counting users, not devices.
    2. I'd ask people to post once only, but inevitably, some one will chime in with a comment, so we should number ourselves. Find the previous numbered post, add yourself to the running total and leave the number out if you're posting again.
    3. Please quote these rules in your post so they remain visible to new posters and this thread works as a head count rather than dissolving into random comments.
    Tip: To reduce people posting the same numbers due to overlapping posts, quickly post your number only, then having secured your place in the webOS hall of fame, click edit to add your carefully considered remarks.

Still using my Pre3, Veer and TP, until they die.

User 90 is my GF, with a TP and Veer.

User 91 is Wife with TP.

don't ask.

cheers,

Touchpad, Pre 3 + Pre (as an alarm)

greetz,

J
    Preemptive likes this.
    User #89

Pre2 daily heavy use
    Pre2 spare
    Pre3 dev test
    Touchpad daily
    No other mobile OS devices

Quote Originally Posted by Preemptive View Post

THE RULES:

1- Yes : a pre3 for 'job phone'. Touchpad and pre2 as backup
    2- User #90
    3- Done
    A couple of moderated posts have been approved and the count is now off.
    User #95

I was a little bit confused about the count, so I have recount the users from the first post to the last - see below. Hope there are no newer overlaps.

I use a Veer as my daily driver. No intention to change because it's the ideal phone and PDA for me. A second Veer for backup, and the Pixi Plus that I used before the Veer.

THE RULES:

User count:
    1 Preemptive
    2 broncot
    3 Chairman Honeycrisp
    4 davodego
    5 John Steffes
    6 Grabber5.0
    7 juanspixi
    8 berdinkerdickle
    9 C-Note
    10 HelloNNNewman
    11 MartinH@webos
    12 coolmanqazi
    13 Robbycop
    14 frantid
    15 xon.xoff
    16 Xeron
    17 TJB
    18 mazzinia
    19 mckelveyw
    20 alfabetapeta
    21 vzamora1
    22 Firepower
    23 guggie1
    24 krotech
    25 ewl88
    26 laingman
    27 imfallen_angel
    28 bbito
    29 marknyack
    30 creepingmee
    31 sethron
    32,33 gespy
    34 mattmers
    35 eblade
    36,37,38 vgg
    39 hfGermany
    40 cbosdell
    41 PalmPixi_User23
    42 TJs11thPre
    43 john mcconnell
    44 fjmarch
    45 horzel
    46 jrgutierrez
    47 petbull
    48,49,50 guilledil
    51 plastic-man
    52 elvispre
    53 w8aq
    54 deegee.500
    55 zagor
    56 namgod
    57 Remy X
    58 boovish
    59 Alan Morford
    60 webos0071
    61 Landslug
    62 OrlandoAlex
    63 ggendel
    64 tracks914
    65 sshaka
    66 AllanQuatermain
    67 rrob311
    68 joeytino
    69 ferglaw
    70 bluenote
    71 leadmoto
    72 billmiller13
    73 kingshukt
    74 Andreas
    75 ToniCipriani
    76,77 Misj'
    78 nideiki
    79 fibreflash
    80 5555624
    81,82 mjtan
    83 Bayouth
    84 Shrimper10
    85 barryb20
    86 gazaud
    87 Nonononoki
    88 Mutoidi
    89,90,91 teach
    92 JVLebbink
    93 gizmo21
    94 camaleon
    95 Kai00
    Preemptive and coolmanqazi like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by bevcraw View Post
    A couple of moderated posts have been approved and the count is now off.

1. two Touchpads webos
    2. user 91
    Global Posts
    486 Global Posts
    User # 95. ... Or #96 if counting previous post by gergev?

Touchpad.
    Preemptive likes this.
    I'm User #97. Dmlis, you're #96. Kai00 is #95.

I use a 32GB Touchpad, and I use a Pre, my 4th one only because I'm on Sprint. All the unlocked Pre 2 CDMA phone on Ebay appear to be sold out, otherwise I'd probably be using a FrankenPre.

THE RULES:

Still got my TP working and a Palm Pre (-) with my wife.
    Also got 1 brooken Pre (-) and a Pre 3 that was my main phone 4 months ago, It was replaced with a Windows Phone due sync problems with cloud services.

If no one takes webOS as we know today I looking forward for a LuneOS porting solution to one of those dozens of sub $200 tablets.

Happy New Year!
    Preemptive likes this.
    User #100 (when adding in gergev, above)

One Touchpad 32GB running dual-boot with Android (love WebOS, been trying for years to like Android), one pure WebOS (possibly soon to be LuneOS).

THE RULES:

Ordered 8/20 11:30am, confirmation 8/20 8:25pm EST
    "in 2 weeks" email 9/2 6:12pm
    1st update (since order date) 9/8 10:23 GMT: status "admin", shipped 9/4, due 9/8.
    2nd 9/9 01:26 GMT: Ship date is blank & deliver date is "date will follow"
    3rd 9/9 08:02 GMT: Ship date 9/5, delivery 9/9
    4th 9/10 09:11 GMT: ship 9/6, deliver 9/10
    5th 9/11 08:41 GMT: 9/7, 9/11
    I've stopped trying to keep up (it actually updates twice a day, alternating between fake dates and "date will follow" as above.
    Preemptive likes this.
    User #101

Touchpad 16Gb with webOS, LuneOS and android.

Unfortunately my Pre2 died one month ago

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    user #102

Using Pre 2 and Touch pad
    Preemptive likes this.

HP Veer for daily outdoor usage (still without black screen - thank you, Herrie!)

HP Touchpad for daily indoor usage

Pre 2, Pre Plus and several Pre for testing purposes
    I hope, I can use them some further years :-)

THE RULES:

Ha, I first set my number and edited later - but the number went wrong anyway - I'm already 103
    Last edited by Nafetz; 01/04/2015 at 03:08 PM.
    User #103

A Pre 2 on it's last legs as my daily driver and a TouchPad, although I mainly use Android on it...
    My phone will need replacement soon, still investigating all the other OS's or getting a Pre 3 and hoping LuneOS will be up to speed soon.
    < M105 - M130 - M515 - T|T3 - Clié UX50 - T|x - Pré - Pré 2 - TouchPad 16GB>
    [url]
    #104 Please god revive my TouchPad!
    Preemptive likes this.
    #105 (or 106)

I think the count has gone wrong. Two people are #102/103.

Quote Originally Posted by Preemptive
    THE RULES:

20.    #120  
    Thanks for fixing it - and to all those who have been keeping track.

So this has been up for 5 days and we just passed 100, so that's about 20 per day. The holiday period has now ended. I don't know if postings will speed up or slow down now - not everyone recently on this forum has posted here... yet!