Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789 14 ... LastLast
Like Tree224Likes
    #17 with my Pre3, Veer, PrPrPr&#$275$;, $Pixi$ $Plus$, $Pr$&#$275$; $2$, $TouchPad$ ($3$.$0$.$6$, $someone$ $should$ $probably$ $meet$ $up$ $with$ $me$ $and$ $make$ $a$ $meta$ $doc$ $of$ $it$), $a$ $TP$ $Go$, $and$ $I$ $plan$ $on$ $buying$ $a$ $Pr$&#$275$; $Plus$, $as$ $well$ $as$ $a$ $4G$ $TouchPad$
    HP Think Beyond event link
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnjwG...dwMIQ&index=31
    If You Have A WindsorNot Hit Me Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Preemptive View Post
    *sigh*

How are people still seeing post 35 as the last one? Maybe it's some delay for moderation? And no one's posting the rules...

I'm off to herd some cats. Of course, I doubt there will be so many posters that a recount will be hard.

HEY! petbull: You'll be No.46 (I think).
    It's a spam software issue.
    People with little to no post count get kicked out by the software. Then a mod has to manually approve the post. Its settings are probably too strict. I don't know who sets it up or manages it, but I'll see if there's anything we can do.
    Last edited by berdinkerdickle; 12/31/2014 at 12:48 AM.
    Just call me Berd.
    #57 I think. Boovish should be #56?

I help run a webOS devoted website for crying out loud. I'm not going anywhere. Should I list all of my webOS stuff? If there's a version of it, I've probably owned it. No windsornot or touchstone 2 but otherwise, yup.

And despite using Windows Phone and Blackberry 10 lately I'm still a devoted fan of webOS.

THE RULES:

1. If you have a phone or tablet running Legacy webOS or LuneOS and you intend to continue using the system after the HP shutdown in 2015, post here.
    2. I'd ask people to post once only, but inevitably, some one will chime in with a comment, so we should number ourselves. Find the previous numbered post, add yourself to the running total and leave the number out if you're posting again.
    3. Please quote these rules in your post so they remain visible to new posters and this thread works as a head count rather than dissolving into random comments.
    Tip: To reduce people posting the same numbers due to overlapping posts, quickly post your number only, then having secured your place in the webOS hall of fame, click edit to add your carefully considered remarks.
    Last edited by Alan Morford; 12/30/2014 at 09:49 PM.
    Follow me on Twitter
    For the latest webOS news check out pivotCE
    Preemptive likes this.
    Global Posts
    1 Global Posts
    -pre2 and a Touchpad. Mabye a pre3 in the future
    Global Posts
    1 Global Posts
    I believe #60? But I will be using a Pre 2 and a touchpad
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    I think I'm #58?
    HP Touchpad running WebOS, although I use Android once in awhile. No need to change!

Pre+ still works but had to be replaced with a Windows phone after taking a dive onto the pavement a few years ago.
    I should be #59... running a panda Veer and a 32GB TouchPad. My little sig line mobile bio's text is up-to-date. I still find myself pulled back to webOS over and over because of how silky smooth it is at multitasking and being intuitive, of which you fine few are well aware. I've been preparing for the shutdown as best I can. I guess none of us will really see how ready we are until the bell tolls, just like with Y2K.

THE RULES:

1. If you have a phone or tablet running Legacy webOS or LuneOS and you intend to continue using the system after the HP shutdown in 2015, post here.
    2. I'd ask people to post once only, but inevitably, some one will chime in with a comment, so we should number ourselves. Find the previous numbered post, add yourself to the running total and leave the number out if you're posting again.
    3. Please quote these rules in your post so they remain visible to new posters and this thread works as a head count rather than dissolving into random comments.
    Tip: To reduce people posting the same numbers due to overlapping posts, quickly post your number only, then having secured your place in the webOS hall of fame, click edit to add your carefully considered remarks.
    Last edited by OrlandoAlex; 12/30/2014 at 11:31 PM.
    My mobile biography: Nokia 5181i & 3589i -- Motorola v60i & A630 -- Palm Treo 650, Centro, Pre Plus, MyTouch 4G Slide, Pre 2, Pre 3, Nokia Lumia 521, Veer
    Global Posts
    817 Global Posts
    I have three TouchPads:
    1 - Dual-boot WebOS and LuneOS (mine)
    1 - WebOS only (my wife)
    1 - WebOS with ACL (my daughter)

And my daily phone is a Pre-3 with 2.2.4. It's my last in a line of 4 Verizon Pre/FrankenPre units and my final Pre-3 so my WebOS on phone days are numbered. I'm hoping that the rumored BB VISA due out mid year with pull out keyboard will be an adequate replacement. I'll also be keeping my eye on the LuneOS experience on phones.
    Palm III->Palm IV->Palm V->M130->Tungsten->Treo 270->Treo 600->Treo 700->Palm Pre Plus->FrankenPre 2->Pre 3 & TouchPad
    That's it? just 63? WOW I'm disappointed

Quote Originally Posted by Preemptive View Post

I think we should add a poll. Not everyone likes posting. Lurkers...

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk
    Follow me on Twitter
    For the latest webOS news check out pivotCE
  11.    #71  
    Quote Originally Posted by tracks914 View Post
    That's it? just 63? WOW I'm disappointed
    What makes you think you are the last? I only started this thread a couple of days back. Many people are still on holiday and lots won't be checking the site daily. I expect it to to run until the 15th... when there may well be an uptick in postings! ;-)

THE RULES:
    Remy X and guilledil like this.
    imo it would maybe be a good occasion ( this thread ) to send out a mass email to all registered users... not just to see how many we really are, but also to inform them of the soon to be community servers.

Just an idea ( you would need a forum admin help )
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzinia View Post
    imo it would maybe be a good occasion ( this thread ) to send out a mass email to all registered users... not just to see how many we really are, but also to inform them of the soon to be community servers.

Just an idea ( you would need a forum admin help )
    I'll see what's involved.
    Just call me Berd.
    Interesting statistic.....
    Right now online, here in our forums are;
    Currently Active Users: 696 (43 members
    and 653 guests)
    Just call me Berd.
    Darn bots. :\
    berdinkerdickle likes this.
    User # 64

I still have a TouchPad 3G 32Gb with Telcel (México) and a Pre3 also with Telcel.

By the way: WHAT IS LuneOS!!!???

THE RULES:
    El Sendero del Samurai: Lealtad, Paz Interna, Paciencia y Meditar a los pies de Buda

Samsung Galaxy S4 + Root / HP TouchPad 4G + CM10 / iPod Touch 5 + Jailbreak 6.1.3
    Quote Originally Posted by sshaka View Post
    User # 64

I still have a TouchPad 3G 32Gb with Telcel (México) and a Pre3 also with Telcel.

By the way: WHAT IS LuneOS!!!???

LuneOS is the new name for Open webOS, webOS Ports Edition...
    RULES:

i still use a Touchpad 32GB and pre 3 every day, and have a new spare Touchpad 32GB and two new spare pre 3 phones and batteries, all activated ready for HP's January 15th shutdown of their servers and Palm profiles and app store, which will not make me abandon webOS until the last device fails,if only LG would make a webOS phone and Tablet and make them a success as their webOS Televisions are that would be one in the eye for HP.
    Preemptive likes this.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts

I have a 32gb HP Tablet that I would like to use more.

Quote:
    THE RULES:
    #66. (I think. My original number was waaaayyy off.)

Three Touchpads all running WebOS and one running LuneOS with their respective Touchstone's and a TP keyboard for good measure. Looking for a Pre3 and soon to get a Pre2 but not sure if I'll see it before the shut down, not that I'm too concerned about that.

THE RULES:

Last edited by joeytino; 01/01/2015 at 07:46 PM.
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789 14 ... LastLast