Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
Like Tree228Likes
  1. vgg
    #36,37,38

These are for me, my brother and my ex wife

Both my brother and I each use an AT&T Pre 3 as a daily driver as well as 32GB Touchpads.

I also have a UK Pre3 for experimenting and as a backup.

We also both have a pre2 (which I also use daily)

My ex wife also uses a pre2 as a daily driver.

Quote Originally Posted by Preemptive View Post

THE RULES:

1. If you have a phone or tablet running Legacy webOS or LuneOS and you intend to continue using the system after the HP shutdown in 2015, post here.
    2. I'd ask people to post once only, but inevitably, some one will chime in with a comment, so we should number ourselves. Find the previous numbered post, add yourself to the running total and leave the number out if you're posting again.
    3. Please quote these rules in your post so they remain visible to new posters and this thread works as a head count rather than dissolving into random comments.
    #36 then

3 Pre3 (1xUK, 2x Germany) - UK one is my daily driver. One belongs to my wife, but we lost her this X-Mas to a LG G3
    2 Veer (one w Cracked Display )
    1 Pre Minus
    3 Touchpad 32GB
    2 Touchpad 64 (1 white, 1 black)
    1 Touchpad 32 4G
    Preemptive likes this.
    User #39

I use my Pre3 as a second phone, TouchPad Go as my primary tablet, and have LuneOS running on a TouchPad 4G .
    Devices: Pre3 16GB (AT&T - webOS 2.2.4) | White TouchPad 4G 32GB (AT&T - webOS 3.0.5 + LunaCE)
    Number #40...Here and counting, without moving nowhere.

HP TouchPad Model 32GB wifi. (Bought it during the firesale, stood in line for 30 minutes in line with other buyers who I'm sure didn't have a clue of WebOS but wanted a cheap tablet). Currently in use with pure classic WebOS no LuneOS installed.
    Palm Pre 3 16GB Verizon model.( Retired, used to be my daily driver until I upgraded into a new LG G 3 phone, powered by non other than boring Android OS with its boring multitasking and unintuitive notifications).
    Palm Pre 2 16 GB Verizon Model. (Retired and sitting in a closet all lonely without any use).
    Palm Pixi Plus model works on Verizon 8GB.
    Last edited by PalmPixi_User23; 01/04/2015 at 10:07 PM.
    Owner of an HP TouchPad (32GB) and a brand new Palm Pre 3 (16GB) for VZ wireless.
    Interesting thread!

I'm #41, using a FrankenPre2 and stock TPad daily.
    Sporting my 13th Pre device, a NOS unlocked ROW Pre3!
    # 41 i will still be here
    John
  7.    #47  
    john mcconnell is actually the lucky guy who nabs 42 OK, 43!

There seems to be some delay in posts appearing, or like me the extra minutes taken to craft a particularly poetic reply allows someone else to sneak in & post before you hit the send button. You might decide to edit and add one to your number, but what if there's another post in those seconds? Total confusion!

It doesn't really matter - it won't be a perfect count, but hopefully will be a strong indicator.

Tip: Post your number only, then having secured your place in the webOS hall of fame, click edit to add your carefully considered remarks. ;-)

THE RULES:
    1. If you have a phone or tablet running Legacy webOS or LuneOS and you intend to continue using the system after the HP shutdown in 2015, post here.
    2. I'd ask people to post once only, but inevitably, some one will chime in with a comment, so we should number ourselves. Find the previous numbered post, add yourself to the running total and leave the number out if you're posting again.
    3. Please quote these rules in your post so they remain visible to new posters and this thread works as a head count rather than dissolving into random comments.
    Tip: To reduce people posting the same numbers due to overlapping posts, quickly post your number only, then having secured your place in the webOS hall of fame, click edit to add your carefully considered remarks.
    Last edited by Preemptive; 12/30/2014 at 11:21 AM.
    Grabber5.0 likes this.
    User #36.
    Happy veer user. Switched back from a brief iphone experiment.
    Preemptive likes this.
    Global Posts
    344 Global Posts
    Three posts with 36 already...

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Numero 45 (Not 43, I guess) para Jose Ramon!
    My Pre3 is my regular phone, and still impressing my colleagues with the Touchtone magnetic charger in the office and car. Ver.: 2.2.4
    Also, my Touchpad is my regular tablet paired to the awesome Bose BT headphones. Ver: 3.0.5
    Cheers, and Happy New Year to everyone in the forum.
    Last edited by jrgutierrez; 12/30/2014 at 01:23 PM.
  11.    #51  
    *sigh*

How are people still seeing post 35 as the last one? Maybe it's some delay for moderation? And no one's posting the rules...

I'm off to herd some cats. Of course, I doubt there will be so many posters that a recount will be hard.

HEY! petbull: You'll be No.46 (I think).

THE RULES:
    Tip: To reduce people posting the same numbers due to overlapping posts, quickly post your number only, then having secured your place in the webOS hall of fame, click edit to add your carefully considered remarks.
    Last edited by Preemptive; 12/30/2014 at 12:10 PM.
    petbull likes this.
    I'll be 46, for crying out loud, stop yelling at me!

Pre 3 using it all day, everyday!

and here are the rules:

Quote:
    THE RULES:
    ______
    Preemptive and vgg like this.
    me... 47 (Pre 3)
    my father... 48 (Pre 2)
    my mother... 49 (Veer)
    Dell Axim X5 -> Palm Tungsten T -> Palm Tungsten T3 -> Palm Tungsten T -> Palm Treo Pro + MicroSD 4GB -> Palm Pre 2 (Lost it) -> Palm Pixi Plus -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Veer -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Pre 3
    No. 48 Palm Pre3.

Quote:

THE RULES:
    Preemptive likes this.
    #50 then. I'll use my Pre3 till it fails, I suppose. I also got myself a Nexus 4 recently and I am flashing LuneOS onto it regularly.
    #51 (Since 2009)

Sprint Pre-, retired Verizon Pre +, Pre 2, working Touchpad

THE RULES:

No intentions of giving up yet

Pre plus
    Pre2
    Pre3 every day use
    Touchpad LunaCE 4.9.10 in everyday use
    Last edited by deegee.500; 12/30/2014 at 04:22 PM.
    Preemptive likes this.
    User #53

Palm Pre2 Unlocked (UK). Second approach. After Palm Pre, Pre2, HTC One, Nexus 4 and 5 and MotoG, I was longing for small form factor of Palm and WebOS intuitiveness and openness

THE RULES:
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    User #54
    Pre 2 on Verizon is the daily driver. Touchpad still sees a lot of WebOS use in spite of being dual boot.
    Pilot 1000 w/5000 upgrade > Palm Pilot Pro w/2meg hand soldered ram > M130 > TX > VZPre+ oc1ghz webOS 2.1 +classic +flash +2.2.4 Bluetooth > VZPre 2 oc 1.2ghz webOS 2.2.4 (Super Verizon) > TouchPad 32gb LunaCE w/cyanogen dual boot > Motorola Bionic ( What the hell was I thinking?)the Bionic sucked > VZPre 2 oc 1.2ghz webOS 2.2.4 (Super Verizon) > BlackBerry Q10 > HP VZPre 3 > Galaxy S7 edge

Pre+ on Verizon since 2010, Touchpad 16GB WiFi since firesale. Same for Mom, who still uses both of hers.

Hardware is showing its age at this point, with some visible cracks, but i don't care.

I'm here for the long run

THE RULES:

krotech likes this.
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast