Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81314151617181920 LastLast
Like Tree224Likes

2Touchpad 32G

Found this thread by accident
    Preemptive likes this.

Newly registered on this website, but proudly HP Touchpadized in 2011, like so many of us.
    Installed a multiboot Android/webOS few months ago, disappointed with the battery life, back using only webOS.
    It's al I want from a tablet: comfortable, responsive, able to read videos, pictures, movies.
    WebOS lacks for some features, but shutting this down is a pure nonsense !
    Regards
    Preemptive likes this.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts

1 TP running webOS 3.0.5
    1 TP dual booting CM and webOS 3.0.5
    1 Pre3 - denigrated to light browsing, podcasts, and glorified mp3 player
    Palm III, Palm T3, Palm Treo 650, Palm Pre+, hp Pre 3, Touchpad
    Preemptive likes this.
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    #331 not sure how you would count it. I'm still using my pixi plus
    I've also helped 2 friends with palm pre2s with bypassing activation,fixing gmail & patches both pre2s are still in use
    Preemptive likes this.
  5.    #345  
    I count it like this:

THE RULES:

1. If you have a phone or tablet running Legacy webOS or LuneOS and you intend to continue using the system after the HP shutdown in 2015, post here. We're counting users, so you can count family & friends, but not devices, so if it's just you, it doesn't matter if you have a single pixi or a large collection.
    2. I'd ask people to post once only, but inevitably, some one will chime in with a comment, so we should number ourselves. Find the previous numbered post, add yourself and whoever you are also counting to the running total and leave the number out if you're posting again.
    3. Please quote these rules in your post so they remain visible to new posters and this thread works as a head count rather than dissolving into random comments.
    Tip: To reduce people posting the same numbers due to overlapping posts, quickly post your number only, then having secured your place in the webOS hall of fame, click edit to add your carefully considered remarks.
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    hmmm,

Gridword

There are 24 registered users for gridword....
    Global Posts
    250 Global Posts
    Yep, the Blackberry 10 version has 10 times as many registered users...

Interestingly, even though only 1 person made a paypal donation for the webOS version, that single donation is more than I made from all those BB10 users ;-)
    My apps:
    Giddy 3 | Gridword
    Grabber5.0, petbull and kulf like this.
    using webos 1.4.5 on a Palm Pre plus GSM
    Preemptive likes this.
  9. rlh
    using webos 2.2.4 on a Palm Pre 3 FR GSM

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    №334
    HP Veer 4G GSM from Russia with love, vodka and babushka.
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kulf View Post
    hmmm,

Gridword

There are 24 registered users for gridword....
    And now there are 28...
    One more...

(grid)
    -- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Last edited by horzel; 12/02/2015 at 04:14 AM.
    Pre 3 from Brazil
    Preemptive likes this.
  14.    #354  
    Quote Originally Posted by felipecn View Post
    Pre 3 from Brazil
    I take it you are claiming №335

Remember the rules everybody!

THE RULES:

1. If you have a phone or tablet running Legacy webOS or LuneOS and you intend to continue using the system after the HP shutdown in 2015, post here. We're counting users, so you can count family & friends, but not devices, so if it's just you, it doesn't matter if you have a single pixi or a large collection.
    2. I'd ask people to post once only, but inevitably, some one will chime in with a comment, so we should number ourselves. Find the previous numbered post, add yourself and whoever you are also counting to the running total and leave the number out if you're posting again.
    3. Please quote these rules in your post so they remain visible to new posters and this thread works as a head count rather than dissolving into random comments.
    Tip: To reduce people posting the same numbers due to overlapping posts, quickly post your number only, then having secured your place in the webOS hall of fame, click edit to add your carefully considered remarks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Preemptive View Post
    I take it you are claiming №335

Remember the rules everybody!

THE RULES:

No. 336
    Touchpad from Greece.
    Preemptive likes this.
    If I can resurrect my Veer, I would be happy to be #337.

But for now, I'm out.
  17.    #357  
    OK...

Well, as you state that you don't meet the requirements, you can't really take a number! It's not an award for past endeavours.

webOS devices are still cheap if you want another one or you could give LuneOS a try.

You could bump your old post (it's not clear if you followed all the possibilities for recovery):
    Help running webos doctor on my veer

Or maybe someone could come up with fresh suggestions. Clearly, Carren longs for the rare prize of a webOS user number.
    A couple of moderated posts have been approved and the count is now off.
    Casesam samsung accessories
    Fine Samsung cases casesam
    Last edited by Abraham1205; 12/30/2015 at 08:06 PM.
    my pre3 and my buddy using my 2nd pre3 are out. I have an s6 galaxy active as my daily driver, win phone (old) as my work phone and a bb classic to try out.. I still have the touchpad tho...yes, I have 3 phones.
    cant see going back unless new hardware comes out--I got tired of changing pre3 screens and the few apps I use are cool...
    please make new hardware LG..although I don't see it. I was ready to buy a watch urbane LTE, but I guess I won't be able to do that either.
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    Well, to finally enter myself in here too:

3 x Pre3
    2 x Touchpad

Somebody said the count is off, but for now I just go on and count it as
    Preemptive likes this.