Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617181920 LastLast
Like Tree224Likes
  1.    #321  
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    OK this thread just took a 180. This is specifically for people *still using* their webOS devices.
    Yes, and...

Quote Originally Posted by RfromR View Post
    #312 -NOPE!
    Though I must say it's refreshing to read of someone eschewing ALL mobile phones after webOS ("...because no other system can replace it." -is how I chose to read that!)

So we are still at 311, looking for 312 and hoping that RfromR will one day learn to love again.

UPDATE: I see two claims for 313 have since been approved, so that actually sorts itself out nicely!
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrey Zolotukhin View Post
    #313 #312
    Palm Pre
    Palm Pre 2

WebOS the best mobile OS EVER!
    Quote Originally Posted by john1913 View Post

Using an HP Veer daily, just bought it about a month ago.
    THE RULES:

1. If you have a phone or tablet running Legacy webOS or LuneOS and you intend to continue using the system after the HP shutdown in 2015, post here. We're counting users, so you can count family & friends, but not devices, so if it's just you, it doesn't matter if you have a single pixi or a large collection.
    2. I'd ask people to post once only, but inevitably, some one will chime in with a comment, so we should number ourselves. Find the previous numbered post, add yourself and whoever you are also counting to the running total and leave the number out if you're posting again.
    3. Please quote these rules in your post so they remain visible to new posters and this thread works as a head count rather than dissolving into random comments.
    Tip: To reduce people posting the same numbers due to overlapping posts, quickly post your number only, then having secured your place in the webOS hall of fame, click edit to add your carefully considered remarks.
    Last edited by Preemptive; 05/27/2015 at 11:06 AM.
    With my current job, I am not allowed to bring in a USB, nor a camera.

By know I have learned that my dumbphone has a calender, alarms, reminders, I can chat (SMS that is) and make phonecalls.

Not to dumb at all.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Sorry for the mess, and yes you can read it like that, Preemptive
    Preemptive and Grabber5.0 like this.

Hey Guys,

I don't think I posted here before, so I'll do now

Glad there's still so many people using webos!

THE RULES:

1. If you have a phone or tablet running Legacy webOS or LuneOS and you intend to continue using the system after the HP shutdown in 2015, post here. We're counting users, so you can count family & friends, but not devices, so if it's just you, it doesn't matter if you have a single pixi or a large collection.
    2. I'd ask people to post once only, but inevitably, some one will chime in with a comment, so we should number ourselves. Find the previous numbered post, add yourself and whoever you are also counting to the running total and leave the number out if you're posting again.
    3. Please quote these rules in your post so they remain visible to new posters and this thread works as a head count rather than dissolving into random comments.
    Tip: To reduce people posting the same numbers due to overlapping posts, quickly post your number only, then having secured your place in the webOS hall of fame, click edit to add your carefully considered remarks.
    Preemptive likes this.
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    Hear hear!
    Reviving my bricked touchpad after some android use!
    Quite tricky it is! Still going strong with a few webos'
    LG might be a purchase highly considering one.
    Anyway gotta remake my Touchpad.............
    Preemptive likes this.
  6.    #327  
    If you're a returnee, you might need these:
    HP TP Server Error (Bypass TP activation)
    Guide: Coming (Back) to webOS in 2014, Part 1 | pivotCE

So are you taking a number?
    eKeith likes this.

webOS4ever

THE RULES:

Zoltar is offline Reply With Quote
    Preemptive likes this.

A Pre3, my only phone, plus a Veer (albeit one with a pretty short battery life!) still being used for e-mail and news-reading over Wi-Fi. I'm grateful that I can continue to use it/them, only made possible by the advice and patches (and, well, shared agonies) that I've found here over the years. Thanks!
    Preemptive likes this.
    # 317
    Basically, I use my Veer as a clock on the Touchstone, and then to read (and post to) this Forum. Fabulous technology plus user community.

-- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
    Preemptive likes this.

2015 and still going strong!!!!!
    Using my HP Pre3 and Palm Pre 2 as main devices. The Pre3 is dying, but I am still beating it and it is still going.

I use an HP Touchpad which I just recently got to work with imap.gmail.com.
    Preemptive likes this.
    Pre2 which I still use daily as a PDA and a dual-boot Touchpad WebOs/Cyanogen Android.
    The best part of WebOS is that YOUR DATA BELONGS TO YOU!! No sneaky apps slurping up everything on your device. (I don't surf on WebOs - use it standalone.)
    Preemptive likes this.

My PRE3 is in daily use and my PRE2 as a backup.
    Preemptive likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Preemptive View Post
    Click to view quoted image

Getting the big names now!
    OMG, there must be a few thousand more of us out there?!?!?!

Count me 322
    TTB
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    Preemptive likes this.
    #323 lately found this thread by clicking Preemptive's link in signature
    Veer on 2.1.1 kept up-to-date with Preware v1.9.14
    Preemptive likes this.
    and
    Preemptive likes this.
  17.    #338  
    Wow! At this rate, we might hit 350 by the end of the.... year?

Occasional reminder:
    THE RULES:

#326 Touchpads & pre3s
    Yes, that is a Britten super bike.
    Preemptive likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by KURT B View Post
    #326 Touchpads & pre3s
    #327 a Touchpad and Pre3s (one daily, one backup). My Touchpad is great for web browsing and email and I keep my calendar up todate with DejaOffice. Most of my key apps work fine but miss Whatsapp.
    Preemptive likes this.