Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51011121314151617181920 LastLast
Like Tree228Likes
    269 and 270

Wife and me.

Active: Pre3 (RAW), Pre3 (ATT) and Touchpad 32GB
    Dormant: Pre3 (RAW) x2
    Dead: Pre3 (RAW) x1

THE RULES:

1. If you have a phone or tablet running Legacy webOS or LuneOS and you intend to continue using the system after the HP shutdown in 2015, post here. We're counting users, so you can count family & friends, but not devices, so if it's just you, it doesn't matter if you have a single pixi or a large collection.
    2. I'd ask people to post once only, but inevitably, some one will chime in with a comment, so we should number ourselves. Find the previous numbered post, add yourself and whoever you are also counting to the running total and leave the number out if you're posting again.
    3. Please quote these rules in your post so they remain visible to new posters and this thread works as a head count rather than dissolving into random comments.
    Tip: To reduce people posting the same numbers due to overlapping posts, quickly post your number only, then having secured your place in the webOS hall of fame, click edit to add your carefully considered remarks.
    Last edited by tylla; 03/16/2015 at 07:15 AM. Reason: Listed devices...
    Preemptive likes this.

THE RULES:

1. If you have a phone or tablet running Legacy webOS or LuneOS and you intend to continue using the system after the HP shutdown in 2015, post here. We're counting users, so you can count family & friends, but not devices, so if it's just you, it doesn't matter if you have a single pixi or a large collection.
    2. I'd ask people to post once only, but inevitably, some one will chime in with a comment, so we should number ourselves. Find the previous numbered post, add yourself and whoever you are also counting to the running total and leave the number out if you're posting again.
    3. Please quote these rules in your post so they remain visible to new posters and this thread works as a head count rather than dissolving into random comments.
    Tip: To reduce people posting the same numbers due to overlapping posts, quickly post your number only, then having secured your place in the webOS hall of fame, click edit to add your carefully considered remarks.
    Preemptive likes this.
    272, 273, 274.
    myself, mom and nephew.
    Preemptive likes this.

Myself

Active: Pre3 & Touchpad
    Dormant: Pre Plus, Old Pre3

THE RULES:

Preemptive and Grabber5.0 like this.

THE RULES:

Handspring Visor -> Palm III -> Palm Tungsten T2 -> Palm Tungsten T5 -> Palm Lifedrive -> Palm Pre -> HP Veer -> HP Touchpad -> HP Pre3
    Preemptive likes this.
    277, 278

the rules:

1. If you have a phone or tablet running legacy webos or luneos and you intend to continue using the system after the hp shutdown in 2015, post here. We're counting users, so you can count family & friends, but not devices, so if it's just you, it doesn't matter if you have a single pixi or a large collection.
    Tip: To reduce people posting the same numbers due to overlapping posts, quickly post your number only, then having secured your place in the webos hall of fame, click edit to add your carefully considered remarks.
    Preemptive likes this.
    279, 280
    Wife and husband each with Palm Pre 1 (Sprint)
    wife: still primary device (sic)
    husband also uses an Android

THE RULES:

Grabber5.0 and Preemptive like this.
    Update on #234 (me):

Recently picked up a new old stock Veer, and I'm loving it.

The most paradoxically manly smartphone out there - because you don't need a man-purse to carry it around.

Quote Originally Posted by UberschallSamsara View Post

Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, and TouchPad.
    TP sees weekly use, mostly for Skype
    Pre2 was a daily driver until late 2014; had to switch to a different OS device to get better carrier signal
    Shuswap and ArchonAdvisors like this.
    User #281

No plans to replace my Pre 2 for as long as it keeps working.

THE RULES:

4. Please don't post updates, as it means we have to search to find the last "registered" poster.
    Last edited by NickM99; 03/15/2015 at 11:15 AM. Reason: deleted old message & resubmitted as updates to posts are misleading.

Have been using my TouchPad for too long to let it go, will keep on using it for as long as it lasts.

THE RULES:

Still hold my Veer and Touchpad. Can't find small smart phone anymore.

THE RULES:

Preemptive likes this.
    User #284

Still using Pre 3 and sometimes TouchPad. Sadly Pre 3 is above it's own grave... :-/

THE RULES:
    1. If you have a phone or tablet running Legacy
    webOS or LuneOS and you intend to continue
    using the system after the HP shutdown in 2015,
    post here. We're counting users, so you can count
    family & friends, but not devices, so if it's just
    you, it doesn't matter if you have a single pixi or a large collection.
    2. I'd ask people to post once only, but inevitably,
    some one will chime in with a comment, so we
    should number ourselves. Find the previous
    numbered post, add yourself and whoever you are
    also counting to the running total and leave the number out if you're posting again.
    3. Please quote these rules in your post so they
    remain visible to new posters and this thread
    works as a head count rather than dissolving into
    random comments.
    Tip: To reduce people posting the same numbers due to overlapping posts, quickly post your
    number only, then having secured your place in
    the webOS hall of fame, click edit to add your
    carefully considered remarks.
    Preemptive likes this.
    #285 #286 #287 #288
    Me, my wife, my mom and one customer of me :-)

I use my Pre3 every day and I have 16GB Touchpad and recently acquired a 32GB Touchpad with Android CM11 and WebOS.

THE RULES:

15.    #295  
    *bump*

Hey! Happy Easter! Still seeing some first-time posters out there! Can we bump it up to 300?
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts

still using my touchpad daily
    Preemptive likes this.
    Active:
    Verizon Pre3 (webOS 2.2.4)
    Touchpad 32GB, Dual Boot webOS 3.0.5/CM9

Inactive:
    Verizon PrePlus

Daily use the Pre3 and wanted to keep it going as long as I could into the foreseeable future, but a problem with Chapura's SyncManager that popped up 2 days ago has got me rethinking this logic (it is no longer able to sync with Outlook which is kind of a deal breaker for me and my business). The hardware has been great and I have to say the Pre3 is far superior to previous versions. The version of webOS has equally been better than earlier versions and stable as a rock. It really is a great smart phone platform; I hate to give it up.

I was daily using the TP for work in the field teamed with an older Palm Bluetooth folding keyboard (meeting notes, Tasks, pdf viewing, web use, etc.). It was a great combo especially since many a times mine was only tablet in the room that could get internet (everyone else was on iPads). About a year ago a bug happened to the Calendar that I never could fix and it stopped working properly. I decided to retire it from work use and switched to a Dell 2-in-1 Inspiron 11; that was just recent so I will have to see how that works. I plan on keeping the TP, trying an over-clock and updating to a newer version CM Android and rocking it as a recreational home/vacation tablet (maybe even try out LuneOS). As long as I keep the Pre3, I can boot back into webOS and use the TP to text through the phone (a great feature that I will miss BTW).

THE RULES:

Preemptive likes this.

strangely enough I dug out my panda touchpad and started using it again!

RULES:
    1. If you have a phone or tablet running Legacy
    webOS or LuneOS and you intend to continue
    using the system after the HP shutdown in 2015,
    post here. We're counting users, so you can count
    family & friends, but not devices, so if it's just
    you, it doesn't matter if you have a single pixi or a large collection.
    2. I'd ask people to post once only, but inevitably,
    some one will chime in with a comment, so we
    should number ourselves. Find the previous
    numbered post, add yourself and whoever you are
    also counting to the running total and leave the number out if you're posting again.
    3. Please quote these rules in your post so they
    remain visible to new posters and this thread
    works as a head count rather than dissolving into
    random comments.
    Tip: To reduce people posting the same numbers due to overlapping posts, quickly post your
    number only, then having secured your place in
    the webOS hall of fame, click edit to add your
    carefully considered remarks.
    Preemptive likes this.
  19.    #299  
    Quote Originally Posted by vinceg101 View Post
    Daily use the Pre3 and wanted to keep it going as long as I could into the foreseeable future, but a problem with Chapura's SyncManager that popped up 2 days ago has got me rethinking this logic (it is no longer able to sync with Outlook which is kind of a deal breaker for me and my business). The hardware has been great and I have to say the Pre3 is far superior to previous versions. The version of webOS has equally been better than earlier versions and stable as a rock. It really is a great smart phone platform; I hate to give it up.
    Some possible solutions. Any use?
    Chapura Closed 7/18/2012 :(
  20.    #300  
    Quote Originally Posted by maninwhitecoat View Post
    291 292

strangely enough I dug out my panda touchpad and started using it again!
    (yes, that's
    #292 folks! Only 8 more to go!)

You only just posted?! And you a pivotCE writer!

Hmmm... fancy doing a new article?
    Last edited by Preemptive; 04/06/2015 at 09:43 AM.