Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree228Likes
  1.    #261  
    Looks like ten others posted before your post arrived, making you 253 and the next person 254.

THE RULES:

1. If you have a phone or tablet running Legacy webOS or LuneOS and you intend to continue using the system after the HP shutdown in 2015, post here. We're counting users, so you can count family & friends, but not devices, so if it's just you, it doesn't matter if you have a single pixi or a large collection.
    2. I'd ask people to post once only, but inevitably, some one will chime in with a comment, so we should number ourselves. Find the previous numbered post, add yourself and whoever you are also counting to the running total and leave the number out if you're posting again.
    3. Please quote these rules in your post so they remain visible to new posters and this thread works as a head count rather than dissolving into random comments.
    Tip: To reduce people posting the same numbers due to overlapping posts, quickly post your number only, then having secured your place in the webOS hall of fame, click edit to add your carefully considered remarks.

Pre3 and Touchpad, both with Legacy WebOS.

THE RULES:

1. If you have a phone or tablet running Legacy webOS or LuneOS and you intend to continue using the system after the HP shutdown in 2015, post here. We're counting users, so you can count family & friends, but not devices, so if it's just you, it doesn't matter if you have a single pixi or a large collection.
    2. I'd ask people to post once only, but inevitably, some one will chime in with a comment, so we should number ourselves. Find the previous numbered post, add yourself and whoever you are also counting to the running total and leave the number out if you're posting again.
    3. Please quote these rules in your post so they remain visible to new posters and this thread works as a head count rather than dissolving into random comments.
    Tip: To reduce people posting the same numbers due to overlapping posts, quickly post your number only, then having secured your place in the webOS hall of fame, click edit to add your carefully considered remarks.
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 02/12/2015 at 12:24 PM. Reason: added rules quote as requested in the thread
    Preemptive likes this.
    255 and 256 (though wife is wavering now that both Facebook and MojoWhatsapp no longer work).

A household well provided with webOS devices: a couple of TouchPads (including my coveted 64GB one), two active Pre3's and a handful of backup Pre3's, Pre2's and Pre's.
    Preemptive likes this.
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    #257 and #258

THE RULES:

Preemptive likes this.

I use a Touchpad and a Pre2, which will soon be replaced by the Pre3 I just bought..
    Grabber5.0 and Preemptive like this.

THE RULES:

8.    #268  
    Bump. 10 days since last post...

Is that it? I don't think so. Jentxtx! Prove me right with your Pre3 & Touchpad. Take number 262!

THE RULES:

Last edited by Preemptive; 02/26/2015 at 11:56 PM.
    THE RULES:

Preemptive likes this.
    And minus one. What do we do when people on the list stopped using the webOS device?

My wife stopped using her HP Veer. She could no longer do without WhatsApp. Since Mojo Whatsup stopped working and there seems to be no replacement for that in the short term, she started looking for a new phone. Now she has an Android device (Moto E) and is happy that she can use Whatsapp again.

I still use my Pre3 and I'm not planning in switching in the short term, though I miss Mojo Whatsup a lot.
    262. My new Veer arrived today, so I'm back on webOS
    horzel and Preemptive like this.
    #263 Two users from Chile, two Touchpads.

Lazy people, make a fu... short post
    Preemptive likes this.

Accounting for the -1 and the two user post, above.
    I do know of others at work that still use Pre and Tablets, but cannot give a number, comfortably.

Quote Originally Posted by jentxtx View Post
    THE RULES:

Preemptive likes this.

HP Touchpad 32GB in daily use until h... freezes
    - webOS preferred, mostly GuttenPodder, Browser, EMUs , for other things CM 4.1.2.

Quote:
    THE RULES:

Last edited by qVpeer; 02/28/2015 at 08:57 PM.
    Emulation Uber Alles
    Preemptive likes this.
    user 265

pre3, hoping for an lte
    Preemptive likes this.
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    #266 with two Pre3's (one for back-up), Pre2, Veer, Touchpad 16gb, Panda Touchpad and Touchpad Go. The Go and the Panda are almost daily drivers, the phones not anymore.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
    Preemptive likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by g.vos View Post
    #266 with two Pre3's (one for back-up), Pre2, Veer, Touchpad 16gb, Panda Touchpad and Touchpad Go. The Go and the Panda are almost daily drivers, the phones not anymore.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
    What's a Panda TouchPad?
    Quote Originally Posted by mckelveyw View Post
    What's a Panda TouchPad?
    White 64GB TP
    Pre Plus and Touch Pad i use them daily
    Last edited by cutlass72; 03/09/2015 at 09:53 PM.
    Preemptive likes this.

I had given my son-in-law my Oppo Find 5, but the battery crapped out.
    So he is using my spare EU Pre3.

THE RULES:

This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
    Preemptive likes this.