Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree224Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Preemptive View Post
    THE RULES:

1. If you have a phone or tablet running Legacy webOS or LuneOS and you intend to continue using the system after the HP shutdown in 2015, post here. We're counting users, not devices.
    2. I'd ask people to post once only, but inevitably, some one will chime in with a comment, so we should number ourselves. Find the previous numbered post, add yourself to the running total and leave the number out if you're posting again.
    3. Please quote these rules in your post so they remain visible to new posters and this thread works as a head count rather than dissolving into random comments.
    Tip: To reduce people posting the same numbers due to overlapping posts, quickly post your number only, then having secured your place in the webOS hall of fame, click edit to add your carefully considered remarks.
    Wow, kudos for keeping up with this count. I just read back into the thread history; what a mess.

Cat herding. That WAS a good commercial. Heh

* do not count this post, next person in line, whoever u are. I'm already counted. Looks like 189 is next (your number) unless someone is posting concurrently.
    Sporting my 13th Pre device, a NOS unlocked ROW Pre3!

Pre 3 still going

THE RULES:

1. If you have a phone or tablet running Legacy webOS or LuneOS and you intend to continue using the system after the HP shutdown in 2015, post here. We're counting users, not devices.
    2. I'd ask people to post once only, but inevitably, some one will chime in with a comment, so we should number ourselves. Find the previous numbered post, add yourself to the running total and leave the number out if you're posting again.
    3. Please quote these rules in your post so they remain visible to new posters and this thread works as a head count rather than dissolving into random comments.
    Tip: To reduce people posting the same numbers due to overlapping posts, quickly post your number only, then having secured your place in the webOS hall of fame, click edit to add your carefully considered remarks.
    Preemptive likes this.
    #190. Pre 3.

THE RULES:

IIIxe | z22 | Pre 3 | Bold 9900 | Q10 | Nexus 4
    Preemptive likes this.

Pre 2

THE RULES:

Preemptive likes this.

I don't know if a Palm Tungsten E2 counts. I'm still using mine. lol!

Either way,we have three 32Gb Touchpads in the house. My son and wife have completely given up on their units. I bought myself and my wife a Microsoft Surface Pro3 i5 so she is now on that,the Touchpad getting kicked to the curb. I keep my Touchpad always on next to my Surface (settled into the Touchstone, of course).

I did buy an LG 55" webOS television last year, very nice. That one is wall mounted in my bedroom. Yes, I'm a geek.

As for buying another webOS device, I will be keeping that option open.

-Koa-

Veer and Touchpad still in use. Looking to get a Pre3 or Pre 2.

THE RULES:

Preemptive likes this.
    #192. Pre 3 user and pre- owner.

THE RULES:

#193: Pre3 used daily since end of 2011. Have a TouchPad too along with a Veer all setup and charged as a backup phone, as well as other backup devices not activated yet. I used a Pre+ and Pre- in the past, along with many Palm OS devices before that, like Palm Centro (my backup's phone's backup), TX, LifeDrive, T5, T3, T2, T, C, m515, m505, Vx... so many great memories!

It is really sad how HP dropped the ball with webOS...

...but I am very thankful to all the people here who have helped keep my devices working well and fun to use, especially jl85 (helped me solve app database almost full db quota exceeded without a reset), Grabber5.0 (gsync patch, Forums app), 72ka (wInNeR and Google Maps apps), Preware creators, webOS Internals team, Jason for Internalz Pro and WOSQI, Ryan and Eric for freeTether and roshang for freeTether Cleaner, Garfonso for Export Messages, those involved with helping backup our apps and keep webOS working in the future, those who created webOS, and so many more of you! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Now if LG was really smart...

THE RULES:

Last edited by UI Designer; 01/27/2015 at 04:20 PM.
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    so confused by the count, page 10 the count is up to 201 and this page its down to 193

#194 or #202 ?

THE RULES:

195??? Two Touchpads, two Pre's and two Pre plus.
  11.    #211  
    Quote Originally Posted by rstark View Post
    195??? Two Touchpads, two Pre's and two Pre plus.
    I think you're 197 (due to the 3x190's above) It's not a huge deal as we can count the exact number of posts at a later date and not everyone will post, not everyone will be on this forum (hard to believe, but true!). The next poster should be 198.

Posters with low post counts are automatically moderated, so this can create a delay between the number a poster reads and their post appearing, but again, not a big problem.
    #198 pre3 + veer
    Preemptive likes this.
    #199 Pre 3

Preemptive likes this.
    #199 2 Touchpads, 1x Veer, 1 Pre3 in use and a spare Pre3.
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts

- 32GB WiFi Touchpad
    - 16GB WiFi Touchpad (Android)
    - Unlocked UK Pre3
    - Unlocked AT&T Pre3
    - Unlocked AT&T Veer

I still only use my Touchpads regularly...

THE RULES:

Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Current Tablets: Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 183825U; HP TouchPad 32GB w/ACL
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C
    # 201
    Touchpad

While the coming HP server shutdown need not affect users in any significant way, it's likely that some users will finally abandon it. It will of course finally end one day, though the development of LuneOS may well make for a smooth transition to a webOS with newer technology.

LG have of course had commercial success with webOS on TVs and there have been strong hints of a webOS watch. If LG choses to broaden their webOS eco-system, a phone could be a part of it.

This may be a good time to attempt a head count of Legacy webOS & LuneOS users.

I believe LG has sold in excess of 5million webOS TV's. That's very healthy and we will never get all of those users posting, so this is only for users of Legacy and LuneOS (or any other Open webOS ports that may exist).

Everyone posting here with a post count of 10 or less gets an automatic like from me. You cannot buy this kind of love!

THE RULES:

greetings from Germany :-)

3 TouchPads and a Verizon pre2

While the coming HP server shutdown need not affect users in any significant way, it's likely that some users will finally abandon it. It will of course finally end one day, though the development of LuneOS may well make for a smooth transition to a webOS with newer technology.

LG have of course had commercial success with webOS on TVs and there have been strong hints of a webOS watch. If LG choses to broaden their webOS eco-system, a phone could be a part of it.

This may be a good time to attempt a head count of Legacy webOS & LuneOS users.

I believe LG has sold in excess of 5million webOS TV's. That's very healthy and we will never get all of those users posting, so this is only for users of Legacy and LuneOS (or any other Open webOS ports that may exist).

Everyone posting here with a post count of 10 or less gets an automatic like from me. You cannot buy this kind of love!

THE RULES:

Preemptive likes this.
    Veer is my daily driver, will probably get another one as backup as there's no such small device on the market and probably won't be in years to come
    Pre3, used for reading in bed (web browser, forums app and ebooks using pReader). Occasional use as my main phone when I know the Veer's battery won't be sufficient enough whereas I can just take a spare battery with me for the Pre3.
    Touchpad, running Android 99% of the time these days though as I can swipe more than in webOS on the touchpad (I just loathe using back buttons)
    Pre- for nostalgic reasons, got it when it was first released, newer use it though

My sister has a touchpad running webOS exclusively

My Dad has a touchpad running webOS exclusively

Dad's wife has a Pre3 as her daily driver
    Last edited by DocJones; 01/26/2015 at 09:09 PM.
    Preemptive likes this.
    207: my touchpad, running webOS exclusively

208: my wife's touchpad, running webOS exclusively

THE RULES:

Last edited by donperros; 01/27/2015 at 11:18 PM. Reason: added details
    Preemptive likes this.
    #209 HP Touchpad running webOS, planning on moving to LuneOS soon

Quote Originally Posted by donperros View Post

THE RULES:

Kookaroo, the Roku remote for webOS
    Amtrak Commuter, Check your Train schedule
    GPortal Google shortcuts for Google Plus, Google Voice, Google Tasks and other Google Services
    SiteStatus and SiteStatusPro website monitoring tools for webOS
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast