Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree224Likes
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts

Black Veer

THE RULES:
    1. If you have a phone or tablet running Legacy webOS or LuneOS and you intend to continue using the system after the HP shutdown in 2015, post here. We're counting users, not devices.
    2. I'd ask people to post once only, but inevitably, some one will chime in with a comment, so we should number ourselves. Find the previous numbered post, add yourself to the running total and leave the number out if you're posting again.
    3. Please quote these rules in your post so they remain visible to new posters and this thread works as a head count rather than dissolving into random comments.

Tip: To reduce people posting the same numbers due to overlapping posts, quickly post your number only, then having secured your place in the webOS hall of fame, click edit to add your carefully considered remarks.

In fact, I'm actually thinking of working my Veer into my new bike build as the speedo, and having a touchstone under it as well. The build is already keyless. :-D
    Preemptive likes this.
    # 164

Pre
    Veer (cracker screen )
    TP (legacy webos + cm11)

From Italy
    Preemptive likes this.
    Global Posts
    498 Global Posts
    165 & 166. Me and wife both on TP
    Going back and counting, I noticed we have two #128, and two #131, and two #143, and two #152, and three #153, and two #158,
    (actually some weird counts between 152-158)
    So my best count - starting from the beginning to here - should put the next poster at #173.

THE RULES:

1. If you have a phone or tablet running Legacy webOS or LuneOS and you intend to continue using the system after the HP shutdown in 2015, post here. We're counting users, not devices.
    2. I'd ask people to post once only, but inevitably, some one will chime in with a comment, so we should number ourselves. Find the previous numbered post, add yourself to the running total and leave the number out if you're posting again.
    3. Please quote these rules in your post so they remain visible to new posters and this thread works as a head count rather than dissolving into random comments.
    Tip: To reduce people posting the same numbers due to overlapping posts, quickly post your number only, then having secured your place in the webOS hall of fame, click edit to add your carefully considered remarks.
    Just call me Berd.
    Preemptive likes this.
    So am I #167 or #173?

I am currently just a TouchPad user.
    Almost a year and a half ago I left Verizon and switched to T-Mobile. I bought one of Google's last Nexus 4 phones on sale and enjoy running multiple mobile platforms on it.
    But I miss webOS and even more I miss the form factor of the Pre3. I fear I will never find another great OS with a really good physical keyboard again. I miss the meta taps that provided the keystroke shortcuts, along with great gestures, and the easy of app switching that webOS and it's phones provided.
    :-(

THE RULES:

Touchpad with WebOS and adding Andorid / Luneos (dual boot)
    Preemptive likes this.
  7. dwc

Pre2, which is still on 2.1.2... don't ask... I don't know either. Unclear how long it'll keep going. I think the slider is starting to go. The slider toggles open/closed which keeps turning the screen turned on, killing battery life. The phantom headset toggles connected/unconnected and sometimes stops me from using it as a phone effectively....
    The touchpad still gets use, as the larger screen is good for watching ESPN on android (no webos app) ... installing LuneOS would probably get me using it more.

THE RULES:

Comments and remarks are in progress

Quote Originally Posted by Preemptive View Post

THE RULES:

# 177 for my wife PrPrPr +.
    TP 4G. Russia.

p.s. keeping 2 veers for day z.
    #179 PRE3 Sweden (+PRE2)
    #180 Pre 3 , TP, Pre 2, Veer
    Preemptive likes this.
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    #180 Pixi, Pre, (Franken)Pre2, HP Touchpad, Verizon Pre3
    #181 My Mom's Pre
    #182 Pre2, Pre3, HP Touchpad (WebOS and LuneOS)
    #184. Palm Pixi Plus webOS 1.4.5.1
    Preemptive likes this.
    #183 Pre 2 on page plus and Pixi Plus on airplane mode for wifi only.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Preemptive likes this.
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    #185 pre3 qwertz, veer, tp 16 wifi, pre2
    #186 pre3 qwertz (wife)
    #187 pre3 qwertz (friend of mine who does not post here)
  18.    #198  
    THE RULES:

#199, #200,#201

16gb & 32gb
    Preemptive likes this.
    Rofl @Rate Player: read posting above you. You started with the wrong number and counted your devices and not you.
    When participating in this, one should at least understand the rules ...
    War doesn't prove who's right, only who's left...
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast