Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By creepingmee
  1.    #1  
    Has any one installed the OS X Yosemite on their mac and does it effect any of installed applications to work on webOS tools, like WebOS Quick install or any of the doctor installations? Weird question, but I have iMac, not yet updated to new system and fear that the new system may effect all the Web OS programs on my computer making keeping WebOS going on my touchpad and Pre 3? Any one have experience with this?
    Quote Originally Posted by docsdad View Post
    Has any one installed the OS X Yosemite on their mac and does it effect any of installed applications to work on webOS tools, like WebOS Quick install or any of the doctor installations? Weird question, but I have iMac, not yet updated to new system and fear that the new system may effect all the Web OS programs on my computer making keeping WebOS going on my touchpad and Pre 3? Any one have experience with this?
    The only thing that truly gets installed is the Novacom drivers, which shouldn't break after the upgrade, while WOSQI and the Doctors are portable Java applications that depend on Java, so the latter is what we should worry more about.

But hopefully someone here has Yosemite and will be around to give you a definitive answer
    I have yosemite on one of my old white macbooks and it works fine with all my webos support tools.
    Remy X likes this.
    I've had yosemite since it was announced, and I haven't had any issues
    HP Think Beyond event link
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnjwG...dwMIQ&index=31
    If You Have A WindsorNot Hit Me Up