1.    #1  
    While the free apps in the app catalogue still work, does anyone have a radio app they recommend? I prefer actual stations on the dial to something like Pandora.
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Reciva has the most radio stations I've seen in any app, but it may no longer be available in app catalog.
    There's also Radio Hibiki ([SHOUTcast] - Radio Hibiki for webOS, archived!)... please take a moment to check out that thread and watch the video. If you're interested, the developer has given me the IPK and the permission to share it. PM me if you want to test it out...
    I have tune in by radio time. Just tested it, seems to work fine. I never use it, I'm a Pandora addict. So i can't endorse any features, sorry.

The cat had two that appear the same. Mine is the blue rather than green icon. Both are free. Download every free one while you can!
    Sporting my 13th Pre device, a NOS unlocked ROW Pre3!
    The green icon is the phone version. I usually end up with both installed on my Touchpad because I can't remember that, and instead of looking at my phone, I just install both.

TuneIn on webOS has fewer stations, because many are in incompatible formats like WMA.
    Quote Originally Posted by juanspixi View Post
    Reciva has the most radio stations I've seen in any app, but it may no longer be available in app catalog.
    I am a Reciva fan too. Don't know if it has more stations, but it sure did save me when tuneIn was throwing up incompatible messages. I wouldn't mind giving radio hikibi a try. I would have to change the name and possibly the icon tho
    Quote Originally Posted by laingman View Post
    I am a Reciva fan too. Don't know if it has more stations, but it sure did save me when tuneIn was throwing up incompatible messages. I wouldn't mind giving radio hikibi a try. I would have to change the name and possibly the icon tho
    The icon is alright IMHO
    Attached Files Attached Files