Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree14Likes
    Remy X:

tried to send you a note...
    Remy X has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
    Quote Originally Posted by sidotij View Post
    Remy X:

tried to send you a note...
    Remy X has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
    Sorry... hold on a sec, try again in 3 minutes
    Are also the Beta apps "hidden" on the App Catalog (or anyway on that server) going to be "saved" ?
    ( An example would be Ndrive 6 beta.. UberAppCat finds these things )
    Remy X likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzinia View Post
    Are also the Beta apps "hidden" on the App Catalog (or anyway on that server) going to be "saved" ?
    ( An example would be Ndrive 6 beta.. UberAppCat finds these things )
    With Horzel's feeds and maybe trying UberAppCat, yes we'll do that as much as possible
    Quote Originally Posted by Remy X View Post
    With Horzel's feeds and maybe trying UberAppCat, yes we'll do that as much as possible
    What UberAppCat? Never heard of this?
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    It's on the App Store , look for uberappcat , from metaviewsoft. It's a "tool" to do queries on the app store, and manages to access also beta feeds (and I guess an internal hp feed, since you can use it to find some corporate apps made for managers as demo)

Example : Hp Executive Forum
    Remy X likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzinia View Post
    It's on the App Store , look for uberappcat , from metaviewsoft. It's a "tool" to do queries on the app store, and manages to access also beta feeds (and I guess an internal hp feed, since you can use it to find some corporate apps made for managers as demo)

Example : Hp Executive Forum
    Hey, we need those too, so that we too could become executives

j/k #cargoCult

Here's the full list from my TP: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

I need to cross reference this with other lists that I have pulled from Veer, Pre 2 etc to see if I can expand it. Most free apps have been archived already, there are about 2 dozen I need to do manually, but that's OK.

For paid apps, I'll shortly publish a new Impostah version so we can collect this information centrally as well.
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12