Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree22Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by laingman View Post
    Alright, cool. I will look at a scrap pre minus keyboard to see if I see what you mean. I am tired of the veer and pre3 owners making me feel bad
    When you pop off the inner keyboard bezel, you will see the edges of the keyboard card, and you can catch the edge with your fingernail, unstick the card and pull it out. Then you can carefully peel apart the layers

I think the keyboard deterioration problem is caused by the fact that PET plastic (like the stuff soda bottles are made of) can build up fatigue and get stiffer, much like copper
    Quote Originally Posted by Remy X View Post
    When you pop off the inner keyboard bezel, you will see the edges of the keyboard card, and you can catch the edge with your fingernail, unstick the card and pull it out. Then you can carefully peel apart the layers

I think the keyboard deterioration problem is caused by the fact that PET plastic (like the stuff soda bottles are made of) can build up fatigue and get stiffer, much like copper
    Ok, I see the clear plastic thing. I removed it from the old pre keyboard and it seems it should still work without it, can't tell if it made it better and scared to try on my working device.
    Quote Originally Posted by laingman View Post
    Ok, I see the clear plastic thing. I removed it from the old pre keyboard and it seems it should still work without it, can't tell if it made it better and scared to try on my working device.

Well, you could still test-drive it by swapping keyboard faces between the two phones and using that for a day or two, without tearing apart the other. The part should be the identical except for symbol coloring (orange vs grey), and you'll see if there's any improvement in performance. Because the bare white keyboard is very satisfying to type on, and the less added stiffness you have, the better it feels
    Hi Laura I would recommend a Touchpad
    32G Touchpad
    iphone 5 on sprint wouldn't leave a good relationship
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    Pre3.

Though it is a bit expensive it is the only device which realizes all potential of webOS. Older Pres are somewhat slow and lack some features resp. require even more patching.
    Grabber5.0 likes this.
    I agree with GoJoe2 regarding Pre 3.

If you're willing to spend less, though, try a Veer.

-- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12