Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree13Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ggendel View Post
    put these apps on your list.

webOS Apps - Oceanhouse Media
    Slight tangent: I contacted them (and other devs) to see if the would be able/willing to do a sale before the store closes. The guy I talked to, and the guy he talked to, seemed to have no idea what was happening.
    Doctoring or resetting, here's a checklist!
    Well, it's HP we're talking of .... what did you expect ?
    Normal people would have :
    1) sent emails and/or other forms of contacts to all the active devices/profiles, to inform of the decision
    2) contacted ALL the registered developers
    3) gave a bit more notice time (before blocking purchases)... it's not like they woke up and thought to do this (ok, that's likely what happened)

Those registered developers may have decided to do a sale, to offer for free, etc, if properly informed
    crazybirdman and Remy X like this.
    Yah, for whatever reason, I didn't notice (although I use the TP almost daily) until a couple days ago that the store was being shutdown.

So, what do you expect from HP?
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by jrlinton View Post
    Yah, for whatever reason, I didn't notice (although I use the TP almost daily) until a couple days ago that the store was being shutdown.

So, what do you expect from HP?
    A community-owned Profile server will become available in the next few days, to migrate your Profile and apps...

As for HP, they've sold the Palm brand and domain names to a Chinese company, so that's all gone..
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12