1.    #1  
    My eyesight seems to have declined since the original Pre was released. I am struggling to read the tiny fonts in some apps. Can't use navit, just too small.

Is there a way to set a minimum font size system wide?

Or adjust in each app as needed? I'll go in with internalz if i have to but i don't know where to look.

Has anyone seen a screen protector with magnifying properties? That would help. I should Google that.

Nope. Nothing like a simple screen protector with magnifying ability. Someone please make that, get rich, and send me one as a thank you.
    Last edited by TJs11thPre; 09/15/2014 at 01:36 AM.
    Probly ask Grabber about that, he fixed the font size in the forums app. But yeah there's nothing more annoying to me than tiny, barely readable font size even tho I have good vision., hence my obsession with mobilzing web pages in several threads around here but not many seem to care which is strange to me.

Thats why all things being equal, I prefer mobil versions of websites to apps for the ability to zoom in. I have a minimum font size browser patch installed, it works on some sites and no effect on others