1.    #1  
    webOS account management question. Hi can anyone explain/tell me how to completely delete a webOS account. I have managed to duplicate mine during device SETUP. Used different emails while trying to do a full Erase and Restart. Was trying t get my Touchpad back to a clean state because of some issues with patches not allowing uninstall or install. Now I have two webOS accounts. I only own the one Touchpad. Thanks.
    1. Just go to the "Manage My Account" page and log in using the account you want to remove.
    2. Click on the "Device Options" button next to the webOS device listed
    3. Choose "Remove from My account"
    4. Log out and do not use that login name again.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    1. Just go to the "Manage My Account" page and log in using the account you want to remove.
    2. Click on the "Device Options" button next to the webOS device listed
    3. Choose "Remove from My account"
    4. Log out and do not use that login name again.
    Thanks except the problem then is if I want to use the email address with remaining webOS profile in future it will not allow assuming that email address is already registered. I want to completely clear the record of that duplicated email/profile from webOS database. Wondering if it can be done. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Athinew View Post
    Thanks except the problem then is if I want to use the email address with remaining webOS profile in future it will not allow assuming that email address is already registered. I want to completely clear the record of that duplicated email/profile from webOS database. Wondering if it can be done. Thanks.
    Hi, did you ever solve this issue?

Whilst trying to get the new cdav sync working with Google I deleted the Palm profile! I now need to either get it re-registered using the same account or remove and re-install the same account.