Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 27 of 27
Like Tree2Likes
  1. #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by Preemptive View Post
    It maybe a faulty java install or a version problem - you may have to up or downgrade java, I'm not sure. Search this forum for more relevant threads. There is also information here: How To Recover - WebOS Internals

    Back on topic: GSM Pre3: All zeros too. Does this mean webOS is immortal? ;-)
    i fixed this but seeing iam not connected with bell anymore the profile i have there wont accept it anymore is there a way i can just bypass this and use the internet for the phone this is all i ever did with it anyway
    thanks people i have looked everywhere but cant find a thing on bypassing i have tried one but it only led me to the reset options and then it again to the profile page and said i need to be connected by my carrier to go any further?? and i typed in my profile page profile on hp and the phone but it is ok on hp but my phone nothing doesnt know it
    thanks folks
    dave
    any help would be appreciated here
  2. #22  
    Sprint Pre, no longer in use

    Actdate - 1/28/2009 (I worked at Palm back in the day)
    Lifetmr - 003689
    Lifecalls - 283961
    Lifedatatx - 310 778 192
    Lifedatarx - 514 929 025
    Modem firmware - 1.8(595)
    Grabber5.0 likes this.
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by jl85 View Post
    Sprint Pre, no longer in use

    Actdate - 1/28/2009 (I worked at Palm back in the day)
    Lifetmr - 003689
    Lifecalls - 283961
    Lifedatatx - 310 778 192
    Lifedatarx - 514 929 025
    Modem firmware - 1.8(595)
    Wow that's an old one. That's either a lot of short calls or you rolled it over to zero again!

    ___
    For these others with zeros, I'm guessing the firmware is different for the phones with integrated com boards and they just don't report it there if any where. I don't have a pre3 anymore to check other *# menus and compare the differences. I'm guessing the OS isn't the variable because they both have 2.2.4, but pretty sure this data comes from the com board because it migrates with it in the franken build. But idk why other pre2s aren't reporting stats. Would the carrier have influenced this?

    Can it pull reverse logistics from a command line entry using the appropriate software?
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by HEAVENBOUNDX777 View Post
    i fixed this but seeing iam not connected with bell anymore the profile i have there wont accept it anymore is there a way i can just bypass this and use the internet for the phone this is all i ever did with it anyway
    thanks people i have looked everywhere but cant find a thing on bypassing i have tried one but it only led me to the reset options and then it again to the profile page and said i need to be connected by my carrier to go any further?? and i typed in my profile page profile on hp and the phone but it is ok on hp but my phone nothing doesnt know it
    thanks folks
    dave
    any help would be appreciated here
    Put it in Dev mode reboot and then Wi-Fi. You can disassociate from your profile and use dev modes default which is Dr Skipped Firstuse. Then it's a Wi-Fi device only.
  5. #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by TJs11thPre View Post
    Put it in Dev mode reboot and then Wi-Fi. You can disassociate from your profile and use dev modes default which is Dr Skipped Firstuse. Then it's a Wi-Fi device only.
    first thanks for the quick reply now iam not even close to knowing how to get this into devolper mode? when i reboot it it brings up phone locked i have tried every password i had in it but not the right one forsure but it give me the usb mode just charge and sync but as soon as i swipe up it goes right back to the password mode for me to enter? so i cant get in there.
    is there something i have to do to get into this mode and once i'm there then what? instructions would help iam good at following these and pretty smart when it comes to figuring out things when these are put forward
    thanks again for any help i do appreciate this very much
    dave
  6. #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by HEAVENBOUNDX777 View Post
    first thanks for the quick reply now iam not even close to knowing how to get this into devolper mode? when i reboot it it brings up phone locked i have tried every password i had in it but not the right one forsure but it give me the usb mode just charge and sync but as soon as i swipe up it goes right back to the password mode for me to enter? so i cant get in there.
    is there something i have to do to get into this mode and once i'm there then what? instructions would help iam good at following these and pretty smart when it comes to figuring out things when these are put forward
    thanks again for any help i do appreciate this very much
    dave
    Getting started - WebOS Internals

    ...other search engines are available.
  7. #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by jl85 View Post
    Sprint Pre, no longer in use

    Actdate - 1/28/2009 (I worked at Palm back in the day)
    Lifetmr - 003689
    Lifecalls - 283961
    Lifedatatx - 310 778 192
    Lifedatarx - 514 929 025
    Modem firmware - 1.8(595)
    Did you get transferred to HP after the Palm buy out ? I speak on behalf of the forum when I say thank you ; must have been hell working at Palm !
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02/15/2011, 03:50 PM
  2. Phone "freezes" and then "catches up"
    By Reverse Taper in forum Palm Pre and Pre Plus
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08/13/2010, 01:15 AM
  3. treo "hollywood", "lennon" & "nitro" geeez
    By mushedroom in forum Palm OS Devices & Apps
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07/14/2006, 02:49 AM
  4. treo resets when i go from "tasks" to "phone"
    By minniapple in forum Palm OS Devices & Apps
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12/24/2005, 05:53 AM
  5. Is "Crash" and "Phone On" screwing up my phone
    By asj7 in forum Palm OS Devices & Apps
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11/07/2002, 01:16 AM

Posting Permissions