1.    #1  
    I posted this in the "application database is full" thread, but noone responded, so I am trying a new thread.

My wife's Veer started getting the "application database is full" error message, and before I could get to it the phone reset. So, since I had done this successfully on my Pre 3 and TP, I figured I might as well adjust her mojodb size anyway so that it didn't happen again.

I used Tailor on device to reduce the size of /media/internal by 600Mb, but when I went to try to increase cryptodb using the instructions by D. Kirker on the Webos Internals Wiki I got the error message that no such file exists?

Is mojodb in a different location on the Veer than it is on the Pre 3 and TP?

Any help on modifying the commands to work for the Veer would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
    I would expect it to be in the same place on all 2.x devices.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    I would expect it to be in the same place on all 2.x devices.
    Me too. But when I entered the command:

"cryptsetup resize /dev/mapper/store-cryptodb"

it returned "cryptodb not found"

Any suggestions?
  4.    #4  
    Little help
    Quote Originally Posted by eTreo View Post
    Little help
    Ok which webOS version are you using?

When I built the webOS 2.2.4 doctors for the Veer, I used the built in technology of webOS 2.1.1/2 and webOS 2.2.4 fstab and mount configurations...

With my webOS 2.2.4 version (from the doctor) on my developer Veer (AT&T, not on any carrier), I do see /var/db mounted from /dev/mapper/store-cryptodb, mine is 135M formatted via broadway.xml file as part of the doctor as 144MB of which 112.8M is free...

Now webOS 2.2.4 uses the Data At Rest Encryption (DARE), webOS 2.1.1/2 does not...

So back to my first question which webOS version are you using?
    Last edited by John Steffes; 04/18/2014 at 08:06 AM.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by John Steffes View Post
    Ok which webOS version are you using?

When I built the webOS 2.2.4 doctors for the Veer, I used the built in technology of webOS 2.1.1/2 and webOS 2.2.4 fstab and mount configurations...

With my webOS 2.2.4 version (from the doctor) on my developer Veer (AT&T, not on any carrier), I do see /var/db mounted from /dev/mapper/store-cryptodb, mine is 135M formatted via broadway.xml file as part of the doctor as 144MB of which 112.8M is free...

Now webOS 2.2.4 uses the Data At Rest Encryption (DARE), webOS 2.1.1/2 does not...

So back to my first question which webOS version are you using?
    John:

Thanks for your reply! Her Veer is on 2.1.2
    I have also experiment the "Application database full" error on my Fench Palm Pre under HP webOS 2.1.0.
    But when following the MojoDB Partition Resize method, I have been stopped at the "umount /dev/mapper/store-cryptodb" instruction (no 'store-cryptodb' file only 'store-mojodb')
    Any suggestion ?
    Regards, Jacques.

My Website:
    Polar Jack Software
  8.    #8  
    I still would like to increase the internal partition for my wife's phone so that she doesn't experience another automatic reset. I've reduced the medial internal partition to make space, but need the right command to increase what appears on the Veer to be mojodb, not cryptodb.

Could someone please help with this?