Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Like Tree105Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    i know i'm in the minority here, but i really really dislike that whole thing. iOS 7 is uuuuglyyyyy to the max, and i think it's a good thing that we didn't get this hoisted upon is :-)
    I agree. I see a lot of gray stuff, doens't excite me at all. But I suppose that's the new way
    Grabber5.0 likes this.
    I do like the rest of the bits though. The lines and curves and overall different stuff..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Choorp likes this.
    Global Posts
    385 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    I do like the rest of the bits though. The lines and curves and overall different stuff..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4
    Agreed! Mochi looks so much better with different colors and styles.
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 04/27/2014 at 06:47 PM.
    I've been reading into this thread, but I guess I am not 100% sure. This theme that the team is working on and hosting at

https://github.com/enyojs/mochi/blob...ONTRIBUTING.md

is being developed for webOs ports, and not for 3.05 on the touchpad?

moto tacstar => kyocera k9 => samsung a460 => samsung n400 => nokia 3588i => samsung a920 => samsung a800 => samsung a940 => lg fusic => samsung instinct => pixi => pre => arrive => nexus s => veer => pre 2 =>pre 3 => hd7 => iphone 4s => nokia lumia 710 => nokia lumia 800 => samsung gs3 => blackberry bold 9650 => nokia lumia 900
    My understanding is that it may go into Luna-next which is a complete rewrite from scratch with new technology.

It would be possible to make changes to LunaCE on the TP to get it working, as Choorp was. But he lost his work. So it's possible to get it on 3.0.5 but someone has to put the work in and the focus of those doing the work is on the future (the Port), not the past (3.0.5).

But that doesn't prevent anyone else from doing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Preemptive View Post
    My understanding is that it may go into Luna-next which is a complete rewrite from scratch with new technology.

It would be possible to make changes to LunaCE on the TP to get it working, as Choorp was. But he lost his work. So it's possible to get it on 3.0.5 but someone has to put the work in and the focus of those doing the work is on the future (the Port), not the past (3.0.5).

But that doesn't prevent anyone else from doing it.
    It's not on the Ports team's priority list for sure, but anyone is welcome to help out in making Luna Next theme-able or skin-able since currently it's not AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK.

It can be done in LunaCE when people have time for it, however please note it's an Enyo UI-style, which is only applicable to apps not the OS itself. Anything inside the OS itself like LunaCE or Luna-Next would be separate from this.
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    It's not on the Ports team's priority list for sure, but anyone is welcome to help out in making Luna Next theme-able or skin-able since currently it's not AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK.

It can be done in LunaCE when people have time for it, however please note it's an Enyo UI-style, which is only applicable to apps not the OS itself. Anything inside the OS itself like LunaCE or Luna-Next would be separate from this.
    I guess I am just a little confused. Basically I am running webOS 3.05 with LunaCE installed. I am currently in the process of modifying the system files to look more like mochi. The keyboard and the launcher are currently being worked on. I still need to find more of the system files, but I was just curious as to who else might be doing this so we could possibly start a thread to collaborate and share files. Does this even make sense. I am a little lost here.

moto tacstar => kyocera k9 => samsung a460 => samsung n400 => nokia 3588i => samsung a920 => samsung a800 => samsung a940 => lg fusic => samsung instinct => pixi => pre => arrive => nexus s => veer => pre 2 =>pre 3 => hd7 => iphone 4s => nokia lumia 710 => nokia lumia 800 => samsung gs3 => blackberry bold 9650 => nokia lumia 900
    Everyone I know of who has tried this has posted on this thread.

That's you, Choorp & and this guy.

I'd say Choorp is your best bet for tips. Good luck!
    Could someone please clarify a few things for me. I would like to bring the Mochi theme to the current version of webOS we are all running on the Touchpad, using LunaCE.

Quote Originally Posted by gizmo21 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Choorp View Post
    I was, until I lost all the source files for my webOS projects. Haven't found the motivation to start from scratch again yet.
    So is anyone still working on this at all? If so, a collaboration would be great, or if anyone has files they have that would like to contribute that would be cool also.

Quote Originally Posted by gizmo21 View Post
    This is specifically for Enyo 2, right? This repository is for people to create new apps using Enyo 2 and for it to be themed in Mochi. Am I correct here?

Quote Originally Posted by mcbeaven View Post
    This is specifically for Enyo 2, right? This repository is for people to create new apps using Enyo 2 and for it to be themed in Mochi. Am I correct here?
    Releasing Mochi | The Enyo Blog
    joshua764 likes this.
    Firefox 29 today. Every update seems to break the theme, so idly, I looked.

This is all I found:
    https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...on/palm-webos/
    wideeyed85 likes this.

Very stylish.

Is Eel Mochi all grey? I'd prefer a touch of colour myself, but that's just me.

It's good work!
    Quote Originally Posted by Preemptive View Post
    Very stylish.

Is Eel Mochi all grey? I'd prefer a touch of colour myself, but that's just me.

It's good work!
    I believe Eel Mochi was supposed to be grey background and have accent colors.
    Tungsten E, Palm T|X, Treo 700p, Pixi, Pre Plus, Pre 2, HP TouchPad 16GB, LG G2, Samsung Gear 2 Neo, LG G Flex2 Volcano Red, Samsung Gear Live, LG Smart TV 32LF595B
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456