1.    #1  
    I tried a few Enyo apps on Pre3 recent'y, and I felt they all have similar look and style that's different from that in WebOS apps, and unfortunately I prefer the WebOS' style.
    I think the problem is the general UI of Enyo apps. I'm not a programmer so I'm not sure what's the better way to describe it, but it seems to me that Enyo apps basically consist of big blocks, big bars and pages, and I just don't quite like them.
    One of the factors I like about WebOS is the beautiful UI, eg. The round buttons, round bars, well-designed icons...etc. I truly hope future WebOS apps(ie if any) will keep this feature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason2004 View Post
    I tried a few Enyo apps on Pre3 recent'y, and I felt they all have similar look and style that's different from that in WebOS apps, and unfortunately I prefer the WebOS' style.
    I think the problem is the general UI of Enyo apps. I'm not a programmer so I'm not sure what's the better way to describe it, but it seems to me that Enyo apps basically consist of big blocks, big bars and pages, and I just don't quite like them.
    One of the factors I like about WebOS is the beautiful UI, eg. The round buttons, round bars, well-designed icons...etc. I truly hope future WebOS apps(ie if any) will keep this feature.
    No too crazy about enyo myself, at least what I have seen of it.. It is fast, drop down menu for example, but less reader friendly, fonts always seem tiny to me.
    Stylistically, you can implement round things. Browsers tend to work in squares, though, so .. much faster to work with.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    I'm sure it would have been more work to implement the rounded style, but I wish they had. I also prefer the rounded style of Mojo/webOS 1-2.
    With regard to everything being so small, I think that's because it's not getting scaled like Mojo does by default, unless you use both the device-height and device-width attributes. At that point, the Mojo widgets are also very small.