1.    #1  
    So the problem of names not resolving properly in Messaging came back for me.

I poked around, initial look at the logs seem to indicate some profile picture in the cache was stuck, so I went and deleted and recreated the contactphoto directory in file-cache. Except now, contactphoto didn't repopulate and more names don't resolve and now I keep getting these errors:

2013-09-14T01:06:53.090362Z [808] webos-device user.err contacts.linker.jsjsjs: [$com$.$palm$.$service$.$contacts$.$linker$] $Error$: $palm$://$com$.$palm$.$filecache$/$InsertCacheObject$ {&$quot$;$typeName$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$contactphoto$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$size$&$quot$;:$8192$,&$quot$;$fileName$&$quot$;:&$quot$;$aqGqggsM$&$quot$;,&$quot$;$subscribe$&$quot$;:$true$}: $InsertCacheObject$: $No$ $type$ '$contactphoto$' $defined$. $at$ $Object$.$create$ (/$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$structure$/$err$.$js$:$5$:$17$) $at$
    /usr/palm/frameworks/foundations/version/1.0/javascript/comms/palmcall.jsjsjs:$158$:$16$ $at$ $Future$.&$lt$;$anonymous$&$gt$; (/$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$control$/$future$.$js$:$228$:$17$) $at$ $Timer$.$dispatch$ [$as$ $callback$] (/$usr$/$palm$/$frameworks$/$foundations$/$version$/$1$.$0$/$javascript$/$control$/$queue$.$js$:$72$:$16$) $at$ $node$.$js$:$28$:$97$

Anyone has deleted stuff in file-cache before and successfully recreated it? Is my only way out a doctor?
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
  2.    #2  
    Update... so I got names to resolve, but contact photos still doesn't.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

3.    #3  
    Update 2... I guess it got the note I wanted to doctor it and move on to Android. All of a sudden out of nowhere it just started working again.

Also another thing I found was that, it tend to do this on contacts that do NOT have the Google Talk field entered on Google Contacts.