Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By YankBoy
  • 1 Post By RumoredNow
  1.    #1  
    If only temporarily. Coming back to visit the States for 3 weeks and have arranged with VZW to take my account off military suspend. If all goes well, when I get off the plane in Detroit on 7/22 and fire up my Pre 2, I should be back in the game. Had to order a new battery, but those are dirt cheap now.
    Rnp and mattmers like this.
    Whooooooooo!

I think you need to set your time back and install the App Catalog update though.
    Quote Originally Posted by njitipairote View Post
    Whooooooooo!

I think you need to set your time back and install the App Catalog update though.
    Nope... He'll be just in time on 07/22 to grab the update without time-gymnastics.

(Early) Welcome home, YankBoy.
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee
    Rnp likes this.
  4.    #4  
    Will I need to install the app catalog update in order to keep the basics of my phone functional (phone, text, web)?
    No, just for catalog and possibly backups if you care.
  6.    #6  
    Great, thanks for the info. Since I'm only in the States for 3 weeks I really only plan on using it for phone and texting.
    welcome back!
    KA1
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Prism/Digital Link->Treo 650->Treo 700p->Pre->GSM Unlocked Pre 2 (wifi only)->FrankenPre + Touchpad 32 ->+ Touchpad 4G ATT + ATT Pre3 + 64 White Touchpad... bliss.
    Quote Originally Posted by YankBoy View Post
    If only temporarily. Coming back to visit the States for 3 weeks and have arranged with VZW to take my account off military suspend. If all goes well, when I get off the plane in Detroit on 7/22 and fire up my Pre 2, I should be back in the game. Had to order a new battery, but those are dirt cheap now.
    oh, man, I'm leaving Detroit on the 21st! Would be neat to meet another user.
    Won't be back till end of August
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    "Mr. Anderson. Welcome back."

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    oh, man, I'm leaving Detroit on the 21st! Would be neat to meet another user.
    Won't be back till end of August
    Wow a webOS meet up I could go to...
  11.    #11  
    Ha...yeah. Just passing though the Motor City. Layover won't even be all that long.

Is the VZW map issue still an issue? Just curious. I doubt I'll even use it but just wondering if it ever got resolved.