Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Results 101 to 108 of 108
Like Tree157Likes
  1. #101  
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
    Hey, webOS posts are no longer considered part of Global Posts on the other sites.

    We are adrift at sea, with no shared history as part of our communal bond.
    No, Phew, global posts show in the other browser. Wonder why it didn't show in the first browser I used.
  2.    #102  
    Hmm... That's odd
  3. #103  
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
    No, Phew, global posts show in the other browser. Wonder why it didn't show in the first browser I used.
    Ever since the style changes and the move to Passport there have been oddities that occur. Some can be duplicated, some not - even from the same browser...

    I've sort of gotten used to it. Things like the Thanks or Like Buttons not working - the way the forum refuses to track what posts I've read between sessions and I see days worth of stuff I've already read marked as new - then one day it's all up to date, only to have the problem start over again...

    The price of being marginalized.
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

    Windows Central Senior Ambassador

    Mobile Nations Devotee
  4. #104  
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    You have to be kidding! Any posts from a passport should should be counted. :angry:
    Both of you (Bluenote too) realize that having over ~2,000 posts at the low count, I'm pretty sure your "street-cred" has been proven already
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  5. #105  
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    Both of you (Bluenote too) realize that having over ~2,000 posts at the low count, I'm pretty sure your "street-cred" has been proven already
    I'm not really worried about that. I was just reacting to the possibility all of our users would be short-changed. It sounds like it was a glitch anyway.
  6. #106  
    Quote Originally Posted by RumoredNow View Post
    Ever since the style changes and the move to Passport there have been oddities that occur. Some can be duplicated, some not - even from the same browser...

    I've sort of gotten used to it. Things like the Thanks or Like Buttons not working - the way the forum refuses to track what posts I've read between sessions and I see days worth of stuff I've already read marked as new - then one day it's all up to date, only to have the problem start over again...

    The price of being marginalized.
    I haven't so much seen the issue with posts being read and what not, but I can verify that global posts just sometimes won't show up and then randomly come back, sometimes with a refresh, sometimes with loading a new post. I think it's a traffic/bandwidth issue, remember things like global posts and passport profile are aggregating data from 6 sites, and if you browse like I do you probably have multiple tabs open at the same time. There are times when I have mobile nations, webOS nation, and CrackBerry tabs all open at the same time. I honestly have no clue how the software manages to keep track of all our posting in a seemingly "live" manor most of the time.

    As a user and a moderator I do like it though, from the user standpoint, when I start posting on another forum, people can easily see my post history across the family of forums. As a moderator it makes it easier to keep track of you guys . Seriously though a cool thing for me has been running into users from here on CB and easily recognizing each other.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
  7. #107  
    Quote Originally Posted by Remy X View Post
    WebOS Nation link kicked off the top bar to make room for whatever is new...
    At the point everyone has forgot about us :/ At least we have each other . Lg needs to release multiple products at launch. Get the hype up.
  8. #108  
    over the weekend i decided to get involved with imore and immediately i noticed all the stuff that they have and we don't it's honestly not fair :/
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Similar Threads

  1. what happened?
    By josephandrews222 in forum Palm Pre and Pre Plus
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04/01/2012, 11:06 AM
  2. What happened?
    By txsjohnny in forum Palm Pixi and Pixi Plus
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02/13/2010, 03:54 PM
  3. Help... not sure what happened
    By killersiafu in forum Palm Pre and Pre Plus
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09/29/2009, 11:27 PM
  4. Help! Ok, I do not know HOW it happened or when...
    By dansamy in forum Palm OS Devices & Apps
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12/13/2005, 12:17 PM
  5. What happened to it?
    By dsdxp in forum Palm OS Devices & Apps
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10/11/2003, 03:15 PM

Posting Permissions