Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Derek Kessler
  1.    #1  
    Was reading and article about Android 4.2.1 for Sprint and just so happen to glance at an ad and front and center(side by side) w/ an iPhone is a Palm Pre w/ a Pixi just behind it ...i miss my Pre...

Article
    Attached Images Attached Images
    It is indeed. Along with an iPhone 4/4S, BlackBerry Bold, and first-gen iPads. Methinks Engadget needs to update their graphics from 2009...
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    boovish likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by retroblu View Post
    Was reading and article about Android 4.2.1 for Sprint and just so happen to glance at an ad and front and center(side by side) w/ an iPhone is a Palm Pre w/ a Pixi just behind it ...i miss my Pre...

Article
    I could've sworn I saw a veer in the game of thrones preview for season 1...

Towards the end taking a picture of the preview camera on set
    Proud user of a Palm Pre+ on T-Mobile running 1.4.5 in New Orleans, Louisiana
    --
    Need some help getting Odamex on WebOS
    Remember the bombardment of letters WebOS users hopefully sent to HP? Well, we need you again loyal users. Click and sign to entertain the slight notion of this petition reaching LG. The numbers rise daily, we need to keep going! Even if its slim to none, its better than doing nothing and complaining!