Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By FON
  • 1 Post By rickeroo
  • 1 Post By Greg Mair
  • 1 Post By rickeroo
  1. FON
    Just a heads up that Innivo has released a new Make A Scene WebOS app for Easter. Thanks Innivo for not forgetting those of us still using WebOS!
    HelloNNNewman and rickeroo like this.
    Cool... hopefully there are still enough people downloading this to keep them coming!
    Quote Originally Posted by FON View Post
    Just a heads up that Innivo has released a new Make A Scene WebOS app for Easter. Thanks Innivo for not forgetting those of us still using WebOS!
    I have all of the Make a Scene apps and they are excellent! 3 year old grandaughter loves them all, plays them so much i thought about getting a used touchpad just for her games!
    RumoredNow likes this.
    My 2 year old plays all those little apps. downloading for sure.

though i can't say that i have went past the free apps. Maybe they should make an all in one app for something for 5 bucks. I'd think about getting that, Less icons in my launcher too.
    HelloNNNewman likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Mair View Post
    My 2 year old plays all those little apps. downloading for sure.

though i can't say that i have went past the free apps. Maybe they should make an all in one app for something for 5 bucks. I'd think about getting that, Less icons in my launcher too.
    I started with the free ones also......was so impressed and 3 year old played them so much, thought the purchase to be money well spent and worthy pay to the dev.
    FON likes this.