1.    #1  
    Putting it out there that I'm scrapping the project due to limited interest from some people but its all good.
    Verizon Pre 3. ATT HP Touchpad. Touchstone 2.
    Don't give up... as soon as there is a noise out of the Open webOS group you will see a resurgence of interest!
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Don't give up... as soon as there is a noise out of the Open webOS group you will see a resurgence of interest!
    Yeah... But it's like being 5 years old and waiting for Christmas to arrive.
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee
    Your best bet is to maybe make personal video's doing App reviews to help out maybe.

Doesn't seem to be a lot of that lately.
    its definatly hard work for you, esp as your canvasing whats us users for talent that tends to be rare, plus you need people who haveplenty of time on their hands, normal users likely have little time available to them, i mean just look at our remaining devs, their no different struggling normal life/job with hobby.

as mentioned above tho, you never know when in the future that may change, if open webOS popularity rises and happily enough more devs and users arrive then you may get exactly what you need.

it was never a bad idea, just a difficult one.
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
    I will participate and offer any resources required.

I also have a VPS.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Proud user of a Palm Pre+ on T-Mobile running 1.4.5 in New Orleans, Louisiana
    --
    Need some help getting Odamex on WebOS
    Remember the bombardment of letters WebOS users hopefully sent to HP? Well, we need you again loyal users. Click and sign to entertain the slight notion of this petition reaching LG. The numbers rise daily, we need to keep going! Even if its slim to none, its better than doing nothing and complaining!
  7.    #7  
    What is a Vps?
    Verizon Pre 3. ATT HP Touchpad. Touchstone 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus221 View Post
    What is a Vps?
    Virtual private server - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Like 5 seconds on Google (Open new tab, type VPS+Enter, click link) is waaaay shorter than waiting for shadowflank to log in and notice you asked the question...

I'm just saying.

I never heard of it before either.
    Last edited by RumoredNow; 03/28/2013 at 12:26 PM.
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee