Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree30Likes
    Global Posts
    299 Global Posts
    WebOS is and always will be awesome. All my friends stare at me like I'm insane when I talk about WebOS. "Isn't it slower than Android and also dead?" they say. I really enjoy my Galaxy Nexus but every I look at the old Pre+ in my drawer I feel a little sad. It was an amazing device. None of my friends understand the magic of gestures, just type, cards, and a good keyboard. The little guy was a champ.

While I wish for a good WebOS phone to exist one day in the future, I think I might be looking into the BlackBerry Q10 for my next phone. Reminds me of the good ol' days.
    Last edited by Armada; 03/01/2013 at 12:33 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by laingman View Post
    All phones nowadays more or less can accomplish the same things. The main difference is that with webos you feel more in control, like have it your way kinda thing. You can have one card or non, stack, unstack, many or none.
    According to my genius buddy, there's no way for my wife to see my google calendar on her iPhone unless I log into my google account on her phone. Is that not correct? because it's terribly inconvenient. She keeps adding events as me, or changing stuff she shouldn't.
    Last edited by crazybirdman; 03/01/2013 at 12:30 PM.
    Not a google expert, but I would think your buddy is right
    Step 1
    Write down or copy the URL for the Google Calendar you want to add to your iPhone.

Step 2
    Tap the "Settings" icon, then scroll down and select "Mail, Contacts, Calendars."

Step 3
    Tap "Add Account" and select "Other."

Step 4
    Select the "Add Subscribed Calendar" option, fill in the Google Calendar URL in the Server box and click "Next." Change any settings you see fit before saving the calendar. You do not need a username or password.

Step 5
    Toggle your view of the subscribed calendar by opening the Calendar app and tapping "Calendars" in the upper left corner. Tap a calendar name to either display or remove calendar events.
    crazybirdman likes this.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123