Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By geekpeter
  1.    #1  
    A question to the multidevice on same profile users:

I have Pre3 and TouchPad on one profile. When adding TP to the existing Pre profile it downloaded the stuff backuped by the Pre before.
    Now both devices backup into the same profile (can see that in Impostah) with different deviceids on the same day.

What does happen when doctoring one device and profile is restored, is the latest backup (time wise) to the profile taken (ignoring device) or the last backup for that special device?

The question is relevant for me cause accounts/bookmarks... could be different in both devices and some apps backup their databases on the Palm Profile and having a different .db after doctoring could be really bad.
    it will show you the profiles for each device and you get to pick which one you restore from, your apps relevant only to that device are restored and not a mesh of the whole.
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
    RumoredNow likes this.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by geekpeter View Post
    it will show you the profiles for each device and you get to pick which one you restore from, your apps relevant only to that device are restored and not a mesh of the whole.
    thx, i forgot to answer before my holidays.