webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Discussion >  webOS Discussion Lounge > This is my webOS
This is my webOS
Like Tree34Likes

Old 01/29/2013, 01:36 PM   #41 (permalink)

thumbs up to all the photo's...i enjoyed all of them....

dont see to many webOS devices around to compare too
Old 01/29/2013, 03:25 PM   #42 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by checkmate View Post
Yay! That's the background I designed for the boot screen
I feel proud and appreciated....
Sorry I did not give you props on that logo. Couldn't remember who made it. Great job on that! I love it.
dballew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/30/2013, 12:08 PM   #43 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dballew View Post
Sorry I did not give you props on that logo. Couldn't remember who made it. Great job on that! I love it.
No apology necessary, I just enjoying seeing it out there still! I can always customise it too on request.
Old 01/30/2013, 03:11 PM   #44 (permalink)

Last week I replaced my Sprint Frankenpre 2. The old one was pretty beat up and starting to need often two or three reboots a day. I got most everything back the way I wanted. But I read through this thread before posting and got a few more ideas and remembered some things I had set up previously.

| |

Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha influenced a lot, from the background to the "Wide Area Search" Just Type mod, to the "Load cartridge" carrier string, to most of the tones. Text messages and calendar events make different chimes, and the ringtone says, "It approaches at high speed." If you're unfamiliar with Nanoha, most of that won't make any sense. ^_^ Characters funnel their magic through an "intelligent device," and the main ones speak in English. My Pre 2 is my intelligent device.

My son and I visited Seattle a few years back and used Sprint Navigation to get around. Only, she kept telling us to turn just after we'd passed a street, like a person not paying attention and saying, "Sorry, you should have turned back there." We yelled at the voice enough that we decided she needed a name and now call her Sprintina. So I renamed the app appropriately.

I love the following Homebrew apps: ClassicNote, Clock Sync, CountDownClock, freeTether, Google Maps, Govnah, Internalz Pro, LED Torch, SchedMyPhone, SDLTerminal (have to start it from another terminal app), and Tweaks.

From Optware I've installed: OpenSSH, OpenSSL, Optware Advanced Linux Command Line Installer, Optware Bootstrap, and zlib.

I have the following patches installed: Ad Blocker, Advanced Reset Options, Advanced System Menus - Framework, Auto Set Clock Alarm to 95 Percent Volume, Close Slider to End Calls, Custom Carrier String, Improved CIMG Video Naming, Improved Photo Naming CIMG, Just Charge by Default, More Standby Times, MP4 Video Downloader, No Charging Banner on AC or Touchstone, No video pause when minimized, Pandora pausing fix (Pandora issues), Quiet powerd Messages, Unthrottle Download Manager, and my custom Just Type patch.

I tweaked the battery to horizontal with battery icon +. I just installed Garrett92C's Glass Effect Suite - Black Theme, and I like it a lot. I also use Uberkernel.

Last edited by ashi; 01/31/2013 at 10:27 AM.
ashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked by kataran likes this.
Old 01/30/2013, 06:10 PM   #45 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kostka View Post
This is my webOS.
The dog paw is signal indicator. Five blocks representing 5 bars in signal strength.

I also applied Scale-UI patch from Garret. Thank you
I want that icon for my signal strength! Could use it for WiFi on TP too.
I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
OldSkoolVWLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/30/2013, 06:46 PM   #46 (permalink)

I have my TP very customized. Garret's stuff has been great to use as well. I currently work as an HP retail rep and have my TP on me at all times. I mostly work at BB's and the Samsung rep doesn't like the fact I carry my TP. People always ask, what tablet is that? I start showing off webOS and people are amazed lol

As far as my webOS?

preware
Govnah - UberKernel 1.728GHz per core
webOS Ports Luna CE
Lithium News
Weather Widget
Glass Effect
Dual Boot CM9/10

And a host of Homebrew optimization improvements. I also had Ghost Armor put on my TP day one. It really has saved my screen and has saved my speakers from the famous fatigued thin plastic around the speakers.
ariker01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked by T-Pad and cbosdell like this.
Old 02/06/2013, 03:24 AM   #47 (permalink)

This is where I am at. I couldn't tell you what I have installed anymore... Soooooo much hacking. I am just tempted to change the version in my system to 2.3.0. :P
Old 02/11/2013, 03:40 PM   #48 (permalink)

Nice and simple.

itsjustheath is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked by Garrett92C, cbosdell and Zolann like this.
Old 02/17/2013, 08:33 AM   #49 (permalink)

Beautiful. Can i find this theme on Preware?
Zolann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/27/2013, 02:10 AM   #50 (permalink)

i know this is a stupid question,
but _where_ do you enter the
<meta name='viewport' content='height=device-height'>
for an application like sdlterminal ?

could be a life saver for me
many many thanks !

elfcat
elfcat4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/27/2013, 09:27 AM   #51 (permalink)
Homebrew Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by elfcat4 View Post
i know this is a stupid question,
but _where_ do you enter the
<meta name='viewport' content='height=device-height'>
for an application like sdlterminal ?

could be a life saver for me
many many thanks !

elfcat
Since I've never played around with PDK apps, I'm not sure. In Mojo/Enyo apps, that line goes in the index.html file.
Old 02/28/2013, 11:21 AM   #52 (permalink)

OK, some questions:
I saw that some people have one more icon in the launcher. I thought that was not possible in 2.x
Is it now?
I also liked itsjustheath's launcher with that little curvy line. What is this?
Loiter is offline   Reply With Quote

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0