Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Here is mine. Nothing fancy but just some patches to modify the top bar.

I want the new version of Dash Weather with screen widget!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Garrett92C likes this.
    I'll play, here's my still-going-strong Sprint Pre.
    Garrett92C and kataran like this.
    I just got my Pre 3 around 2 weeks ago... the "new-battery-burning-odor" is just starting to disappear...

So I haven't done yet to many changes... This is my webOS:

As you can see in the attachment the only visual upgrades are the glass effects suite (Thanks Garret) and battery percent and horizontal icon... that's about it... and maybe you can add that I fixed all the old apps I have installed so they don't look letterboxed...

Patches:

Productivity: I have Advanced system prefs, alarm daily options, sms character counter, improved photo naming, , more contact phone types, swipe to previous or next email, ubercalendar, video camera flashlight

Accessibility: data in device menu, delete email from dashboard, history chat balloon color

Apps:

The apps I use the most are secustore, shopping list, wifi sharing, track my weight, music (remix), accuweather, DIX dictionary,

Games:

I have several games installed, one of them sudoku (enjoy daily)... but the one I use the most is ScummVM... I love old point and click games... they should do new ones especially for phones and tablets...

Homebrew:

Of course Internalz, save/restore, preware are must haves... and a couple of terminals (wTerm and xTerm... yes I have 2 terminal apps installed, Iím still deciding which one to uninstall)...

I have the stock background... I changed it but returned to the darker one... I'm currently in the customizing process...

I plan to update or re-do the icons of the apps I use most or maybe all the apps I have installed (just to make use of the beautiful screen the Pre 3 has)... I'm doing a very simple theme as if it were done using a chalk... very simple, mostly to get acquainted with the process of making themes...

So I have a long path to walk in the customization process I have planned...
    Garrett92C likes this.
    I prefer simple black for all my backgrounds with the exception of my home screen with the a palm webos icon in the middle. I have changed most icons on the top bar so it's not so boring.
    With my signal strength icons I did them in red and yellow with yellow being good and red not so good. I also have the wifi show rssi patch installed as well (2nd image).
    screenshot_2013-28-01.png
    screenshot-2-2013-28-01.png
    screen-2_2013-28-01_.png
    Sprintified Pre2 with 2.2.4.
    Garrett92C likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchqq View Post
    Here is mine. Nothing fancy but just some patches to modify the top bar.

I want the new version of Dash Weather with screen widget!!
    So what is that patch that you have in the top left??? I haven't seen that anywhere.....????
    So Dash Weather has a version for Pre3 now? Can I has?
    White Z10, Touchpad 16GB [Retired: Pre 3, Pre 2, Pixi Plus, Pre Plus]
    Back on a BlackBerry after 2 1/2 years with WebOS.

One-step Picasa batch image upload: http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...ecl-webos.html
  7.    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by kevets View Post
    So Dash Weather has a version for Pre3 now? Can I has?
    Yep, and it's much nicer than the Touchpad version. You can find it here or in Preware.

Quote Originally Posted by truongtuananhhau1 View Post
    Why My dash weather is not like you?
    The version I have has some experimental features that may or may not make it into the next update...
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Quote Originally Posted by dballew View Post
    So what is that patch that you have in the top left??? I haven't seen that anywhere.....????
    I'm curious about that and the battery indicator. Both are really neat.
    Devices: Pre3 16GB (AT&T - webOS 2.2.4) | White TouchPad 4G 32GB (AT&T - webOS 3.0.5 + LunaCE)
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Yep, and it's much nicer than the Touchpad version. You can find it here or in Preware.
    Is it coming for the Pre2? LOL

Network Moderator | Mobile Nations Rules
    How do you get it to blend in with your launcher icons? That's what I wanna know
    White Z10, Touchpad 16GB [Retired: Pre 3, Pre 2, Pixi Plus, Pre Plus]
    Back on a BlackBerry after 2 1/2 years with WebOS.

One-step Picasa batch image upload: http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...ecl-webos.html
  11.    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Is it coming for the Pre2? LOL
    It should work on all webOS phones.

-- Sent via mobile
    Last edited by Garrett92C; 01/28/2013 at 08:21 PM. Reason: fixed formatting
  12.    #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by kevets View Post
    How do you get it to blend in with your launcher icons? That's what I wanna know
    Talking about my screenshot or one of the others?

-- Sent via mobile
    Last edited by Garrett92C; 01/28/2013 at 08:21 PM. Reason: fixed formatting
    Quote Originally Posted by cbosdell View Post
    This is how my Pre3 currently looks:

• WordPress
    • Yelp

Wordpress for WebOS phones ?
    Owner of an HP TouchPad (32GB) and a brand new Palm Pre 3 (16GB) for VZ wireless.
    Quote Originally Posted by PalmPixi_User23 View Post
    [/LIST]
    Wordpress for WebOS phones ?
    I used App Tuckerbox to install the TouchPad version on my Pre3. It works fine in landscape mode.
    Devices: Pre3 16GB (AT&T - webOS 2.2.4) | White TouchPad 4G 32GB (AT&T - webOS 3.0.5 + LunaCE)
    Quote Originally Posted by cbosdell View Post
    I used App Tuckerbox to install the TouchPad version on my Pre3. It works fine in landscape mode.
    I want tips by tips, for installing that on my device..... I usually work with WordPress and its so sad that it was never released for WebOS phones. I would like to install that on my Pre 2.
    Owner of an HP TouchPad (32GB) and a brand new Palm Pre 3 (16GB) for VZ wireless.
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    can I do any of this cool stuff with my Pre 2? or do I need a pre 3?
    Quote Originally Posted by bonche View Post
    can I do any of this cool stuff with my Pre 2? or do I need a pre 3?
    Which cool stuff??? Most of the patches and themes are available from Pre- to Pre3...
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    that one is also from our almighty patch king Mr. Garrett's Statusbar Weather Widget, which you can find here. [Patch] Statusbar Weather Widget

The circle battery icon is from this patch, which Mr. Garrett was also involved in developing. [Patch] NEW Circle Battery Icon Patch

Gosh I enjoy his works!
    kevets, chav1to and Garrett92C like this.
    I prefer simple black for all my backgrounds with the exception of my home screen with the a palm webos icon in the middle. I have changed most icons on the top bar so it's not so boring.
    With my signal strength icons I did them in red and yellow with yellow being good and red not so good. I also have the wifi show rssi patch installed as well (2nd image).
    screenshot_2013-28-01.png
    screenshot-2-2013-28-01.png
    screen-2_2013-28-01_.png
    Sprintified Pre2 with 2.2.4.
    Yay! That's the background I designed for the boot screen
    I feel proud and appreciated....
    HP Pre 3 (UK)
    nice thread Garrett....i might not be the only one interested in the Paw signal and the llama

My webOS changes all the time...but this is my current...the license is when i walk my dog and dont have any ID on me....you can never know
    32G Touchpad
    iphone 5 on sprint wouldn't leave a good relationship
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast