Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1.    #1  
    I did my first work with webos 2.2.4 on my pre3.

    If you want to view pdf view in landscape mode. try this guide:

    Use Webos Quick install to Sent the file (attacked) (Tool/sent file) to the location:
    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.pdfviewer/app/controllers/

    Restart and you can rotate the pdf view, read it on landscape mode.

    But there is one broblem! I can't read all the page when pdf view in landscape mode... Need more help!

    Thank for any input information!

    If you want to lock and unlock the rotation pdf view and another apps use this guide: xwTweak 0.1.0 - Global Accelerometer Switch

    Update 1:
    More useful patch for pdf view I've known:
    1. Hide Header patch: [PATCH] Hide Annoying Header In PDFViewer (tarirene) (useful in the landscape mode)
    2. Hide Page count patch by tarirene: [PATCH REQUEST] PDF View Improvements
    It's better for lager view on Pdf view.

    Update 2:
    And for who installed both patches: Pdf view will not display full screen (there is a black bar at the bottom). You can sold this problem by using the document-assistant2.zip
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by truongtuananhhau1; 01/21/2013 at 02:23 PM.
  2. #2  
    It is interesting that all of that orientation code was commented out. It might mean that fixing landscape proved too hard for whoever was working on it. It would certainly make the viewer a lot more useful if you could scroll that landscape view
    Last edited by johncc; 01/21/2013 at 01:14 AM.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    It is interesting that all of that orientation code was commented out. It might mean that fixing landscape proved too hard for whoever was working on it. It would certainly make the viewer a lot more useful if you could scroll that landscape view
    Yes, that's my problem now.
    Because I don't know where is scroll function code and how to change them to scroll down to the end of page.
  4.    #4  
    Update more...
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by truongtuananhhau1 View Post
    Update more...
    picsel smart office does this with aplomb...
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by patapoof View Post
    picsel smart office does this with aplomb...
    Smart Office does do landscape, but I still wish the stock pdf viewer would work in landscape, specially how it serves up pdf files only, and it just looks better.

    And the reflow function doesn't seem to work with pdf in smart office
  7. #7  
    These patches doesn't works for me!!!

    HP Pre 3 AT&T
    El Sendero del Samurai: Lealtad, Paz Interna, Paciencia y Meditar a los pies de Buda

    Samsung Galaxy S4 + Root / HP TouchPad 4G + CM10 / iPod Touch 5 + Jailbreak 6.1.3
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by sshaka View Post
    These patches doesn't works for me!!!

    HP Pre 3 AT&T
    You right, I haven't found a patch that works. If its that important to you buy piscel smart office.
    Last edited by laingman; 02/07/2013 at 06:52 PM.
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by laingman View Post
    You right, I haven't found a patch that works. If its that important to you buy fiscal smart office.




    I bought this application the same day it came in the App Catalog, but has shortcomings for me:

    1. - Has a very annoying zoom control
    2. - I can't emphasize the words (my language is Spanish).

    And while back using the PDF Viewer was so comfort for me!!!
    El Sendero del Samurai: Lealtad, Paz Interna, Paciencia y Meditar a los pies de Buda

    Samsung Galaxy S4 + Root / HP TouchPad 4G + CM10 / iPod Touch 5 + Jailbreak 6.1.3
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by sshaka View Post
    I bought this application the same day it came in the App Catalog, but has shortcomings for me:

    1. - Has a very annoying zoom control
    2. - I can't emphasize the words (my language is Spanish).

    And while back using the PDF Viewer was so comfort for me!!!
    Totally agree. The pdf viewer is way more simple to use. If only some one could make a working patch for landscape. Probly hard to do
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by sshaka View Post
    These patches doesn't works for me!!!

    HP Pre 3 AT&T
    I think with the rotate file, you should use WQI to sent the file

    another patches (for pdf view like hide page... ) I think it's ok

    all these patches are working now on my pre3 2.2.4 (factory unlocked)
    Last edited by truongtuananhhau1; 02/11/2013 at 12:10 PM.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions