Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree8Likes
  • 2 Post By Grabber5.0
  • 3 Post By fxspec06
  • 2 Post By Grabber5.0
  • 1 Post By fxspec06
  1.    #1  
    It's always fun on days when they release a new round up app updates in the catalog, none of which work until they propagate out to the content servers.. By now you would think they could have fixed the update process so it doesn't update the index until the actual content has been updated. It never fails. Ever. I mean it always fails.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    fxspec06 and jkromero like this.
  2. #2  
    Oh is that what happens? I did wonder
  3. #3  
    Wow, i never realized it could be this bad...

  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    It's always fun on days when they release a new round up app updates in the catalog, none of which work until they propagate out to the content servers.. By now you would think they could have fixed the update process so it doesn't update the index until the actual content has been updated. It never fails. Ever. I mean it always fails.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Always. Always, always always always fails. Never doesn't fail. It never fails to fail. And when it fails, man, it fails.........

    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

    Remy X, Grabber5.0 and jkromero like this.
  5. #5  
    Never experienced any problems with that and I'm a user since 1,5 years ago.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Vistaus View Post
    Never experienced any problems with that and I'm a user since 1,5 years ago.
    Well then either you've been lucky, or they update the servers for your part of the world first. Every time I push an app update, it fails for several hours before I can actually pull it up in the catalog. You can can move down the list sorted by most recent and find the first app updated that day.. than every app above it will get the same 'this is not a valid webOS applicatoin' error.

    Publish an app -- it will drive you batty!
    Remy X and fxspec06 like this.
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    Every time I push an app update, it fails for several hours before I can actually pull it up in the catalog.
    this. every time
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

    Grabber5.0 likes this.
  8. #8  
    i think there's just not that many official webos peeps around any more. sadly.
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by fxspec06 View Post
    this. every time
    Maddening isn't it? It used to create quite a stir on the Palm dev forums before the pattern was recognized.

Posting Permissions