Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    So for mine, I chose options that are out there and available right now. Only thing is I cant come up with a good candidate for CEO. Any suggestions? Kinda want to do Robbie Bach, but not sure.

John Rubinstein - COO
    J Allard - SVP Design
    Scott Forestall - SVP User Experience
    Steven Sinofsky - SVP Touchpad
    Mike Lazaridis - SVP Hardware
    Rahul Sood - SVP Gaming and Apps/Developer Relations
    samsung sgh-e317 --> iPhone 2g --> Blackberry Pearl --> iPhone 2g --> iPhone 3g --> Blackberry Curve 8310 --> Palm Pre + --> Palm Pre 3/ iPhone 4/HD2
    Quote Originally Posted by thenyboy View Post
    With no doubt, someone in love with webOS (and specially the AC)...

Lisa Brewster

Here's why i say she's a webOS fan.

My new Palm license plate | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
    Which I still have!
    I work(ed) for Palm.

Treo 650 -> Centro -> Pre -> Pixi -> Pre Plus -> Pre 2 -> Veer -> TouchPad -> Pre 3 -> Anything with a browser
    http://www.enyojs.com
    http://twitter.com/adora
    mattmers and xandros9 like this.
    I suggest Yukai Li, better known as GMMan on the forum.
    mattmers likes this.
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by greg787 View Post
    So for mine, I chose options that are out there and available right now. Only thing is I cant come up with a good candidate for CEO. Any suggestions? Kinda want to do Robbie Bach, but not sure.

John Rubinstein - COO
    J Allard - SVP Design
    Scott Forestall - SVP User Experience
    Steven Sinofsky - SVP Touchpad
    Mike Lazaridis - SVP Hardware
    Rahul Sood - SVP Gaming and Apps/Developer Relations
    I like the effert but there are two jerks that I feel won't work well together. Not going to name names though lol
    I like the idea of separate, dedicated people and small groups to specialize in each form factor and/or use scenario. With the understanding, of course, that they all work within the same team to keep the UI experience fluid and logical between form factors.
    Call me crazy but I actually hope this dream startup gets bought out by Oracle. Mark Hurd knew what he was doing when he bought Palm.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12