Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By LizardWiz
  • 1 Post By RumoredNow
  1.    #1  
    Someone threw it and it exploded. Sprint wanted to charge me $100 for a replacement, even with the warranty. I bought a Samsung Galaxy S3 for $199. I can't stand the OS, it takes so much longer to get around. What used to take me one hand and a couple swipes now needs 2 hands and a process. Sort of disappointing, but, I do like the cool new apps that I always wished my Pre had...

Pour a little out for my dead homie...
    Remy X, Garfonso and kataran like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardWiz View Post
    Someone threw it and it exploded.
    Unless that someone was you... They should offer to reimburse you.

Sprint wanted to charge me $100 for a replacement, even with the warranty.

I bought a Samsung Galaxy S3 for $199. I can't stand the OS, it takes so much longer to get around. What used to take me one hand and a couple swipes now needs 2 hands and a process. Sort of disappointing, but, I do like the cool new apps that I always wished my Pre had...

Pour a little out for my dead homie...

Best of luck, Brother. Our thoughts are with you.
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee
    Remy X likes this.
    That's the standard TEP deductible for damaged beyond repair or lost. It sucks, and I hate t too, but it's cheaper than full MSRP if you aren't eligible to upgrade. That's also why I usually drop TEP after I've had a phone for a while.

I feel for you on the move to Android. I switched for about 6 months and couldn't stand it anymore. You will get used to how it works. The question is whether you can learn to enjoy it. The apps are nice, but I just missed the feel of webOS. Good luck. That is a pretty good phone from what I've heard, just too wide and thin for my comfort. With a good case it might be easier to handle. And you need a case if you ever plan on dropping it. (I forget which mod that happened to... )
    you should have pulled the heart out of her and transplanted it in a pre2
    32G Touchpad
    iphone 5 on sprint wouldn't leave a good relationship
    I don't understand, you where upset with paying 100 for a replacement so you paid 199 for a phone you hate. (scratching my head)

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities