1.    #1  
    What reference app would you like to have on your webos device?
    I was going to make a mineral identification app (requiring a Basic mineral testing kit), would anyone want that?
    Quote Originally Posted by mattmers View Post
    What reference app would you like to have on your webos device?
    I was going to make a mineral identification app (requiring a Basic mineral testing kit), would anyone want that?
    I had the Enyo 2.0 API app on my TouchPad for a while (that counts as reference, right?), though it's missing a lot of functions for webOS 3.0 that is necessary to understand some code for patching. Maybe a version for Enyo 1.x?

As for minerals, I don't go out of my way to look at rocks. In fact, it's hard for me to find interesting rocks around where I live.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by GMMan View Post
    I had the Enyo 2.0 API app on my TouchPad for a while (that counts as reference, right?), though it's missing a lot of functions for webOS 3.0 that is necessary to understand some code for patching. Maybe a version for Enyo 1.x?

As for minerals, I don't go out of my way to look at rocks. In fact, it's hard for me to find interesting rocks around where I live.
    Well my abilities level falls into pre-beginner so I was just using ares 1.0 (cant get ares 2.0 even running, why is it not web based ) so yea. If any one want to teach me stuff im here, like how do you make multiple pages on ares and then link them. I learned how to make a web page via dreamweaver and you think that would help. thank for replying to most my threads though gmman.
    Last edited by mattmers; 12/06/2012 at 02:36 AM.