webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Discussion >  webOS Discussion Lounge > Reference apps
Reference apps

Old 12/05/2012, 08:57 PM   #1 (permalink)

What reference app would you like to have on your webos device?
I was going to make a mineral identification app (requiring a Basic mineral testing kit), would anyone want that?
mattmers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/05/2012, 09:38 PM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmers View Post
What reference app would you like to have on your webos device?
I was going to make a mineral identification app (requiring a Basic mineral testing kit), would anyone want that?
I had the Enyo 2.0 API app on my TouchPad for a while (that counts as reference, right?), though it's missing a lot of functions for webOS 3.0 that is necessary to understand some code for patching. Maybe a version for Enyo 1.x?

As for minerals, I don't go out of my way to look at rocks. In fact, it's hard for me to find interesting rocks around where I live.
webOS Releases: Change your App Catalog country: TouchPad/PC | TouchPad/webOS Resources | Search suggestion patch for browser | Cycling Email Notifications | Don't Doctor! Make a good support request. | How to post logs | webOS Charge Monitor
GMMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/05/2012, 11:21 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMMan View Post
I had the Enyo 2.0 API app on my TouchPad for a while (that counts as reference, right?), though it's missing a lot of functions for webOS 3.0 that is necessary to understand some code for patching. Maybe a version for Enyo 1.x?

As for minerals, I don't go out of my way to look at rocks. In fact, it's hard for me to find interesting rocks around where I live.
Well my abilities level falls into pre-beginner so I was just using ares 1.0 (cant get ares 2.0 even running, why is it not web based ) so yea. If any one want to teach me stuff im here, like how do you make multiple pages on ares and then link them. I learned how to make a web page via dreamweaver and you think that would help. thank for replying to most my threads though gmman.

Last edited by mattmers; 12/06/2012 at 01:36 AM.
mattmers is offline   Reply With Quote

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0