webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Discussion >  webOS Discussion Lounge > Saving Images in Facebook App
Saving Images in Facebook App

Old 12/01/2012, 04:22 PM   #1 (permalink)

I was browsing my news feed in the Facebook app for my Pre 2, and found an image I wanted to save for later, but I wasn't able to figure out how. Is this possible?
Chris Dominowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/01/2012, 04:31 PM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Dominowski View Post
I was browsing my news feed in the Facebook app for my Pre 2, and found an image I wanted to save for later, but I wasn't able to figure out how. Is this possible?
Interesting... if the usual Orange/Silver+Click on the phone and touch-hold on the Touchpad don't work to bring up a menu, i guess it's time for a patch...
Remy X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/01/2012, 04:32 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy X View Post
Interesting... if the usual Orange/Silver+Click on the phone and touch-hold on the Touchpad don't work to bring up a menu, i guess it's time for a patch...
Yep, I normally try that, and it doesn't seem to work. :S
Chris Dominowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/02/2012, 08:07 AM   #4 (permalink)
Homebrew Developer

Last night, I discovered that there doesn't seem to be an option for that, went looking for it myself.. independently of this post.
Quote:
(1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
GO OPEN WEBOS!
People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
eblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/02/2012, 01:44 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Dominowski View Post
i usally pinch it to best view and then screen capture it.....then i use Image Worker app to clean it up....

its not the best fix but it works

hold the red or grey box key and the Sym key and the P key at the same time.....if sound is on you will hear the camera shot sound...and then check under the photo app and you will see a Screen capture folder with the image in it
Old 12/02/2012, 04:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
Homebrew Developer

uh... duh. *sigh* lol

i'm dumb.
Quote:
(1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
GO OPEN WEBOS!
People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
eblade is offline   Reply With Quote

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0