1.    #1  
    First off I just want to put it out there how much this lurker has loved having this gem of a site around.

From my launch day purchase to my can't-wait-for-the-new-hardware days, I loved popping in then and now to see what's going on.

I needed a little webOS love, so I dug out my 2nd Pixi that I finally had to put away a year after I realized that the Pre 3 wasn't coming my way, to see if I could use it as a WiFi only device.

After plopping in the battery, which surprisingly still had some juice, everything that was there when I put it away popped right back. I was so happy that all my photos, music and everything else was still there.

Then the SSL Certificate errors began.

I'm an absolute beginner when it comes to working out kinks in any OS, but I get by with lots of googling. If anyone could help me out I'd greatly appreciate it. I miss my webOS and I hope to one day have some play money to grab one of those Pre3's floating around, but till then I'd like to be able to use my Pixi to fill the space.

Thanks,
    cLyne
    First thing to check is whether the date/time is correct on your phone. SSL certificates are only valid for a given date range (for security) and having the wrong date on the clock can trigger errors.

Normally it gets/adjusts the time using the cell network, but that doesn't work if you're wifi-only on older versions of webOS (like the Pre/Pixi)