Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By mrmarquis9
  • 1 Post By RumoredNow
  • 1 Post By RumoredNow
  1.    #1  
    I'm pleased to announce I am make a new YouTube account dedicated to webos . Post any question or tips you would want me to make a video or review of.
    xandros9 likes this.
  2. #2  
    Maybe a list of instructional videos for new guys?

    Welcome to webOS! This is the on button! This is the home screen. etc
    m505 > Z|71 > T|C > T|T3 > LifeDrive > iPod touch 4 >
    Pre 2 > Treo Pro > Aria > Treo 650 > Lumia 920 > BB Z10 > BB Q10
    Lumia 830 > 635 > iPhone 5s > Galaxy Alpha > Lumia 640 >
    iPhone 5c > Nexus 5 > Nexus 5X > Blackberry Priv
    My Palm OS Archive
  3.    #3  
    i could. but i mean something different like the process of updating hp veer to webos 2.2.4 or things that people need help with.
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmarquis9 View Post
    i could. but i mean something different like the process of updating hp veer to webos 2.2.4 or things that people need help with.
    I'd like one on how to update a Pre2 from 2.1 to 2.2.4...would love to have the wifi Skype option if I was out of the country...phone home E.T.!
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

    I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

  5. #5  
    Dogbert's Method for free unlock of any webOS phone needs a spotlight
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

    Windows Central Senior Ambassador

    Mobile Nations Devotee
    xandros9 likes this.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockbeast View Post
    I'd like one on how to update a Pre2 from 2.1 to 2.2.4...would love to have the wifi Skype option if I was out of the country...phone home E.T.!
    sadly dont have a pre 2 but i could show a video of the process. also my youtube username is weboshacker
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmarquis9 View Post
    sadly dont have a pre 2 but i could show a video of the process. also my youtube username is weboshacker
    Erm... Maybe shoulda used some caps and a hyphen, like webOS-hacker. It sorta reads web-o-shacker at first glance.
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

    Windows Central Senior Ambassador

    Mobile Nations Devotee
    Grabber5.0 likes this.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by RumoredNow View Post
    Erm... Maybe shoulda used some caps and a hyphen, like webOS-hacker. It sorta reads web-o-shacker at first glance.
    I wish I would have thought of that also can someone give me the specs to the palm per 2 because I might get one. Keep the ideas coming Guys!
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmarquis9 View Post
    I wish I would have thought of that also can someone give me the specs to the palm per 2 because I might get one. Keep the ideas coming Guys!
    Well i guess the idea is dead along with webos ;/
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmarquis9 View Post
    Well i guess the idea is dead along with webos ;/
    Please, definitely make a video of updating WebOS 2.2.4 for my Pre 2 device, that's still running on the older version of v2.1 because HP and WebOS Team were lazy at releasing updates.
    Owner of an HP TouchPad (32GB) and a brand new Palm Pre 3 (16GB) for VZ wireless.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions