1.    #1  
    Hi,
    ATT Veer and ATT Pre3.

The Veer was already unlocked, but when it recently was wiped out, and I had to restore it. It now appears locked again... I still have the code.

Do I have to run the bypass tool? No way to do it from the phone app? Do I have to wipe out everything on phone again?

Now to get my Pre3 unlocked...

Thanks!
    KA1
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Prism/Digital Link->Treo 650->Treo 700p->Pre->GSM Unlocked Pre 2 (wifi only)->FrankenPre + Touchpad 32 ->+ Touchpad 4G ATT + ATT Pre3 + 64 White Touchpad... bliss.
    Not sure for webOS phones, but generally swapping out with a non-carrier SIM card usually prompts for the code.

I think there's someone with a unlocker script for Pre3. I can generate MSLs if you have any need for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by ka1 View Post
    Hi,
    ATT Veer and ATT Pre3.

The Veer was already unlocked, but when it recently was wiped out, and I had to restore it. It now appears locked again... I still have the code.

Do I have to run the bypass tool? No way to do it from the phone app? Do I have to wipe out everything on phone again?

Thanks!
    If the Veer asks for the code, just enter it. It doesn't get "used up." There is no need to bypass first use if you have a working unlock code.

Try Dogbert's Method to get the code for the Pre 3.
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by RumoredNow View Post
    If the Veer asks for the code, just enter it. It doesn't get "used up." There is no need to bypass first use if you have a working unlock code.

Try Dogbert's Method to get the code for the Pre 3.
    That is my problem - I can get it to prompt me. I tried rebooting with SIM, without it, with 3rd party sim... no luck.

I don't have a PC, just a Mac, so the various tools/etc. aren't easily run. It looks like most of the unlock instructions involve running programs on the PC, with the Pre/Veer plugged in via USB... Any other way?

Thanks for the help, oh diehards...
    KA1
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Prism/Digital Link->Treo 650->Treo 700p->Pre->GSM Unlocked Pre 2 (wifi only)->FrankenPre + Touchpad 32 ->+ Touchpad 4G ATT + ATT Pre3 + 64 White Touchpad... bliss.
    I think Dogbert's method requires Python, and is otherwise platform independent.
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ka1 View Post
    Hi,
    ATT Veer and ATT Pre3.

Thanks!
    Hi, According to me, we do not need t wipe anything in our phone. If we have the unlocking code we can unlock our phone by using the unlocking code in recommended steps. When I tried to unlock my phone with theunlockspot.com i did get the unlocking procedure step by step and got my phone permanently unlocked. One more thing that I can suggest you, you can use the instruction for unlocking a phone with code which is available in sites like mobileunlockguide.com where you can check for the instructions for various phones. I dont know whether i have given a good solution here but I hope I will be informed by a reply. Thank you.