1.    #1  
    I got a updated phone last year at about july I grabbed the EVO 4G now have a 3D though but I bought a touchpad also. The damn webOS system is so clean and everything is so integrated It just feels better than Android. I use Android alot on my Touchpad but keep going back to webOS to see if I can find something new. Shame its not. I feel like a loser since HP didn't give and ***ks about us Original Pre users. I just hope this community could bring the shine back into webOS to hell with HP.
    Get yourself a Veer and you will not be disappointed.
  3.    #3  
    I have Sprint right now
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    FrankenPre2 FTW!
    No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
    Quote Originally Posted by lowridincrew View Post
    I got a updated phone last year at about july I grabbed the EVO 4G now have a 3D though but I bought a touchpad also. The damn webOS system is so clean and everything is so integrated It just feels better than Android. I use Android alot on my Touchpad but keep going back to webOS to see if I can find something new. Shame its not. I feel like a loser since HP didn't give and ***ks about us Original Pre users. I just hope this community could bring the shine back into webOS to hell with HP.
    I feel your pain. When HP decided to abandon the mobile phone market, I read the writing on the wall and got an EVO 3D. Beautiful phone, although the build quality is a little subpar (whatever you do, don't drop it. not even once!). I just couldn't get used to using Android. It is so frustrating! I decided to re-activate the Pre and play around with webOS 2.1. That was a little bit too unstable for me. I reinstalled 1.4.5 on the Pre and I am happy again. Have no desire to use the EVO 3D again. Hoping that open webOS will eventually make it to the EVO 3D.