Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910
Like Tree51Likes
    As far as I see it, the problem is not, that openWebOS won't be finished on schedule. I still believe it will.

Problem is, that there still seems to be no one, who is interested in putting it on their hardware. Or else they would slowly have to start producing, if they want to put out devices to the customer, by end of the year ...
    And messages about the "central brains" leaving the dev department, won't make companies inclined to put that OS on their hardware, will it?

Just saying...
    War doesn't prove who's right, only who's left...
    Quote Originally Posted by rothoof View Post
    I hope google just bought webos...not just the Enyo team, I'm very confused.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Google should stay the **** away from webOS IMHO. They can't even make an organized Android that works well with multitasking and has not so much clutter. If they can't even bring that (or at most half-baked) than IMHO they should stay away from webOS. I don't mean to say that HP is so perfect, but Google+webOS=not a good idea IMHO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vistaus View Post
    Google should stay the **** away from webOS IMHO. They can't even make an organized Android that works well with multitasking and has not so much clutter. If they can't even bring that (or at most half-baked) than IMHO they should stay away from webOS. I don't mean to say that HP is so perfect, but Google+webOS=not a good idea IMHO.
    Isn't this also the result of Open Source?
    Quote Originally Posted by rnld View Post
    Isn't this also the result of Open Source?
    No.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vistaus View Post
    No.
    Why not?
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910