1.    #1  
    Hi all,

I'm using an AT&T GSM Pixi Plus that I bought unlocked. I'm currently running it with WebOS 1.4.5 on T-Mobile in dev mode (too cheap for a data plan ). Recently, when in a voice call the phone neither allows me to hear the person I'm talking to, nor talk back unless speakerphone is active or a headset is connected. Headset & speakerphone = A'ok. Non-speaker calls w/o a headset = may as well be bricked. The phone stays connected in call, but no sound goes in either direction. Additionally, when I listen to streaming audio online (outside of calls, obviously), I can only hear the audio with a headset. It will play over the built-in speaker too, but it is so quiet that the speaker needs to be in your ear; even then only a whisper can be heard in a dead-silent room.

Anyway - I'm thinking this is a software issue, and since successive restarts and battery removals haven't worked, it's time to reinstall WebOS (yes, I did check the volume settings). I'm afraid that when I reinstall the phone will no longer be unlocked. If this is the case, how can it be reunlocked?

Thanks in advance!
    I have an unlocked GSM vodafone pixi plus on webos 1.4.1.2, if i upgrade it to 1.4.5. would i lose my unlock?
    You phone will still be unlocked after you use the webOS Doctor and/or you upgrade from 1.4.1.2 to 1.4.5.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel