Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23
Like Tree29Likes
  1.    #1  
    I work at walmart and I was going on break when I saw a guy with a HP WebOS shirt on. I walked by and said "nice shirt," he said "thanks." On the back it said e-print or something like that. I just thought it was kinda out of sorts since I never saw anyone before with it. I thought, maybe it was a HP rep but I still don't know why it said WebOS. Any ideas?
    Vistaus, xandros9, Rnp and 2 others like this.
  2. #2  
    cool....should have flashed him the webOSnation gang sign

    oh yeah we don't have one.....carry on ;-)
    32G Touchpad
    iphone 5 on sprint wouldn't leave a good relationship
  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by kataran View Post
    cool....should have flashed him the webOSnation gang sign

    oh yeah we don't have one.....carry on ;-)
    We do have the 'seal of the webos nation' wallpaper. :-)
    kataran and jdlashley like this.
  4. #4  
    I need one of those
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by kataran View Post
    cool....should have flashed him the webOSnation gang sign

    oh yeah we don't have one.....carry on ;-)
    {hope you can keep a secret.}
    If you extend the last three fingers (middle, ring, pinkie) , each slightly ahead of the other, you'll get the webOS card sign... kinda like your avatar wrenches. And then, once webOS is open, the thumb and index finger will naturally form the 'O' (thats why Meggie-Meg thought that open sourcing was the natural thing to do; but dont tell nobody ah said that). But dont flash the open sign before the nations meet in September, bc we gonna get in trouble.

    Oh, and be careful where you throw those signs up. On da West Coast in general, they may mistake it for the letter E - and thats bad news. In Cupertino in particular, they take offense because they cant multi-finger, so watch it. And if for any reason you happen to see the color green, you're as good as dead. Not even the Holy Penguins can save you then.
    kataran, sledge007 and Eigan like this.
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    We do have the 'seal of the webos nation' wallpaper. :-)
    Where?
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Vistaus View Post
    Where?
    im pretty sure it was in an article and is somewhere.. search?

    also, I was watching a demo of an HP printer, and it was saying "Easily print on the go" with a picture of a bunch of cards streaming between the printer screen and a Pre 2. I don't think we ever got official printing, did we? well, I don't have a network printer anyway :P
    m505 > Z|71 > T|C > T|T3 > LifeDrive > iPod touch 4 >
    Pre 2 > Treo Pro > Aria > Treo 650 > Lumia 920 > BB Z10 > BB Q10
    Lumia 830 > 635 > iPhone 5s > Galaxy Alpha > Lumia 640 >
    iPhone 5c > Nexus 5 > Nexus 5X > Blackberry Priv
    My Palm OS Archive
  8. #8  
    I'd love a pic of someone throwing the webOS sign.

    And tattoos? I'm sure there's a few out there.
    You plug your phone in?
    kataran likes this.
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by xandros9 View Post
    im pretty sure it was in an article and is somewhere.. search?

    also, I was watching a demo of an HP printer, and it was saying "Easily print on the go" with a picture of a bunch of cards streaming between the printer screen and a Pre 2. I don't think we ever got official printing, did we? well, I don't have a network printer anyway :P
    Yeah Derek had/s it. I just finally changed my TP background from it a few days ago, it had been on there for a while now. Went back to a new interfacelift image (some great images there)

    Quote Originally Posted by woosh View Post
    I'd love a pic of someone throwing the webOS sign.

    And tattoos? I'm sure there's a few out there.
    Wouldn't be surprised if someone has an OG Palm logo tattoo.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    kataran likes this.
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by p41m3r View Post
    {hope you can keep a secret.}
    If you extend the last three fingers (middle, ring, pinkie) , each slightly ahead of the other, you'll get the webOS card sign... kinda like your avatar wrenches...
    Isnt' that the sign Katniss Everdeen in the "Hunger Games" throws up to defy the Capital...or is it Capitol? No wait, that's the index, middle, and ring fingers...nevermind.
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

    I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

    jdlashley likes this.
  11. EvanKr's Avatar
    Posts
    119 Posts
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    #11  
    Oh, I thought that our symbol was just the middle finger. For whatever reason, people don't seem to like it when I flash it...
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockbeast View Post
    No wait, that's the index, middle, and ring fingers...nevermind.
    Good catch! That sign is just a variation. The middle finger is longest so this sign symbolizes regular card view, as opposed to the stacked card view of the other sign. It used to be the most hated sign for obvious reasons, but the recent stack advancements proved too much to bear, making middle finger webOS gang sign the preferred way to be dissed.

  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    Wouldn't be surprised if someone has an OG Palm logo tattoo.
    Anything is possible...

    Pre tattoo for a free Palm Pre? | Palm WebOS
    Back to webOS with my new Touchpad!!!
    Check Out My TouchPad Theme "Paint It Black" http://forums.webosnation.com/webos-...iew-black.html
    Vistaus and W00sh like this.
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by woosh View Post
    I'd love a pic of someone throwing the webOS sign.

    And tattoos? I'm sure there's a few out there.
    I can't remember the thread, but I know for sure I saw somebody post a tattoo of the webOS Seal on their shoulder, lol. THAT is dedication

    Ok you made me look, here's a Palm Pre tattoo:
    http://www.webosnation.com/wwyd-palm-pre-first-winner

    Ok second search I found it

    http://forums.webosnation.com/webos-...sos-cause.html
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    W00sh likes this.
  15. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by Vistaus View Post
    Where?
    http://m.webosnation.com/webos-o-s-w...and-computer-1
  16. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanKr View Post
    Oh, I thought that our symbol was just the middle finger. For whatever reason, people don't seem to like it when I flash it...
    iOS users cant see it?
    p41m3r, Soorma and Eigan like this.
  17. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by mattmers View Post
    I work at walmart and I was going on break when I saw a guy with a HP WebOS shirt on. I walked by and said "nice shirt," he said "thanks." On the back it said e-print or something like that. I just thought it was kinda out of sorts since I never saw anyone before with it. I thought, maybe it was a HP rep but I still don't know why it said WebOS. Any ideas?
    Was it one of these?

    Front:


    Back:



    The one I have was a promotional item HP representatives were going to give away. After the Aug. 18th announcement, that stopped and the remaining ones were put on eBay, where I bought one, hehe.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

    Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

    @JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Soorma likes this.
  18. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by jetz View Post
    iOS users cant see it?
    good one! lol...
    'flash it'
  19. #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    Was it one of these?

    Front:
    Click to view quoted image


    Back:
    Click to view quoted image



    The one I have was a promotional item HP representatives were going to give away. After the Aug. 18th announcement, that stopped and the remaining ones were put on eBay, where I bought one, hehe.
    Damn how did I miss that...
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
  20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    Was it one of these?

    Front:
    Click to view quoted image


    Back:
    Click to view quoted image



    The one I have was a promotional item HP representatives were going to give away. After the Aug. 18th announcement, that stopped and the remaining ones were put on eBay, where I bought one, hehe.
    I cant see the front cuz the image is gone but I dont think so. It was a Big webos wording on front and big eprint wording on back.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions